liko surprise gifted

Liko, her girlfriend, and rest of her friends sitting in a table in 1st row eating lunch for lunch period.

Penny: "are you excited about tomorrow night at aew dark, liko."

Liko: "yup, along with my girlfriend, edge, and Christian."

Juliana shallow down with smash and chewing lettuce so she replied back to liko, "you know it babe." And nemona noticed about something need to tell liko and said, "oh, I forgot to tell you, liko. We're having our tradition on Monday October 11th again, it's a treasure hunt to explore the whole paldea region battle gym leaders to win badges after completing gym tests to seek out your very own treasure." Liko is surprised to having her 1st treasure hunt in Naranja academy ever at paldea region and said to nemona with surprise, "that's amazing nemona and I hope to see you in treasure hunt to having another Pokemon battle again."

Nemona: "you know it girl."

"Hey, little Ketchum!"

They turned their heads to the right at cafeteria entrance to see kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods known as the new day from wwe with a smiles on their face and they approach their table for liko getting up on her seat toward them to give high five on both of them.

Liko: "what you two doing here at  paldea region?"

Kofi: "your father got a gift for you that he want you to have?"

Liko: "like what?"

Xavier: "his gabite as your current Pokemon because your parents agree each other since this morning for you have your father garchomp as your current Pokemon and she handed us  garchomp Pokeball so we give it to you."

Kofi pull out tiny pokebal from his pocket and reach out in front of liko with palm open up to reveal her father garchomp Pokeball and she look up at them with kindness, "thanks guys." She grabbed Pokeball from Kofi Kingston hands nicely to put inside her right pocket for safe keeping.

Kofi: "hey liko are you going announced mark Briscoe dream match to the fans tomorrow night."

Liko: "you know it, any dream match what Mark Briscoe want."

Kofi: "I hope it's 6 man tag match because Jay Briscoe's one of daughters is the new day fan that's her day better."

Xavier: "yeah."

Nemona: "aww that's sweet."

Liko got amazing idea to announce the fans about mark briscoe's dream match tomorrow night that they will love.

[New chapter is out for today]