travel to paldea region

Next day, at the boat harbour with Serena and the others at 12:30 pm for riko heading to paldea region to enroll the academy to meet new friends and captured new type of pokemon as liko wearing new clothes and hat that her grandma and uncle got liko as birthday present yesterday. She got yellow travel bag attached on her back and rolling pink luggage, and They standing right next to medium size boat.

Serena: "safe travel to paldea region, sweetie."

Ash: "called us when you arrived at porto marinada in paldea region, okay honey."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Grandma della: "don't eat too much over there."

Mr. Mime: "Mr. Mime, mime."

Grandma grace: "study hard."

Liko giggle and said, "I will guys, besides I got dad power z-ring watch inside my travel right porch as my current item including sprayer too." They smile for her travel to paldea region for first time as 16 yrs old girl who already enroll the academy when Serena notices something quick and said, "tonight, you surprise fans to aew fans at same center on rampage debut with video message surprise on Titantron as live boardcast when I go on cue to called your named. Understand me young lady." She saluted and said, "yes ma'am." A sea captain look like Stan lee approach boat entrance and said, "all aboard." Liko look at everyone with warm smile on her face, "so long everyone." She walk up the ramp to entrance with sea captain along with a sailor.

Sea captain: "welcome aboard true believer, let my sailor will take care for your rolling luggage and bring it to small cargo hold for safety."

Liko: "sure."

She handed her rolling luggage to sailor so he rolling it to the small cargo hold inside the boat, when she pulled out great ball from her coat pocket to release ace from his pokeball to the floor and look up at her with a smile, "upaupaupa." he leap into her arms to being held lightly and she said to him with little surprise, "well buddy, we're heading to paldea region as our first journey together."

Ace: "upa."

The group smile and friendly good wave at riko at end of boat when sailing away toward paldea region, ash put his hand on Serena right shoulder who got happily tear pouring down on her cheek and smile, "there's our new generation pokemon master sailing away toward paldea region."

ash: "you said it babe."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

[New chapter is out for today]