meet clavell the director

They arrived at mesagoza city at 4:50 pm who surprise liko and ace to see biggest city inside the walls in paldea region when the voice show up inside the intercom sound like Vin diesel, "welcome to mesagoza city, ms. Ketchum. Me and the director are waiting for you two at academy courtyard along with starter pokemon."

Liko: "sounds good sir."

They flew pass by the city from above toward the academy with taxi cabbie, director got belt with pokeball attachment in his hand, and three starter pokemon right besides of him, they noticed flying taxi arrived at academy just in time, and begin flying down prepare to land on the ground in 6 yard away in front of the entrance when they begin walking toward the taxi.

Clavell: "I can't believe a daughter of pokemon World champion & monarch and aew general manager going to enroll my academy."

Vin: "yup."

Liko open the door to get out with ace on her shoulder and travel bag on her back for a moment, she noticed director and starter pokemon while cabbie went behind the taxi to grab her luggage inside the trunk, clavell adjust his glasses and said to her with kindness, "welcome Ms. Ketchum to najanja academy in mesagoza city on paldea region. I'm clavell, the director of academy and you must tried from traveling here to Kanto."

Liko: "yeah."

Clavell: "don't worry you getting own dorn room to relax and settle in along with your academy uniform on the bed to wear and I get the chief bring room service to your room for dinner. And you started class on Monday at 8:30 am."

Liko: "sounds good."

Clavell: "anyway, here's your starter pokemon on paldea region. Choose you pick."

Liko staring at paldea starter pokemon behind him who give friendly expression on their faces and begin to choose one of them as her first starter pokemon.

She smile at grass cat pokemon in first row begin point her finger at grass cat pokemon and said, "I choose the grass cat pokemon right there." Clavell smile and said to her with polite, "great choice Ms. Ketchum, it's Sprigatito, the grass cat pokemon. Her 3 moves are leafage, scratch, and tail whip." She leap into liko arms and look up at her with a smile and friendly greet, "Sprigatito."

Liko: "hi sprigatito, I'm liko Ketchum and this is my buddy ace."

Ace: "upa."

Sprigatito: "spri."

Clavell: "I'll take you to your dorm inside the academy so I place your pokeball belt on your desk when you settle in."

Liko: "of course sir."

Clavell: "oh I forgot to tell you, the curfew at 11:35 pm on every Monday through Sunday."

Liko: "sounds good to me. Oh does my dorm have personal bathroom."

Clavell: "yup along with shampoo, toothpaste, towels, and toilet paper too."

Liko: "great, I got my own toothbrush with you."

Vin: "neat."

[New chapter is out for today]