meet the mother

Cabo poco, south province at 11:15 am

They arrived at Juliana House that surprise liko to see her girlfriend house look beautiful.

Liko: "your house look beautiful, babe

Liko: "your house look beautiful, babe."

Juliana: "thanks, honey."

Gogoat stop very close in front of house for the love birds get off and walk pass him when liko look back at him with a smile, "thanks for the ride, dude. We walked towards the city from here after this." Gogoat nod and turned around begin trotting back South province, area four and the the love birds standing on the front porch for juilana knock the door twice and heard someone from inside approach the door begin open it back really wide to reveal Juliana mom, Sarah violet with a smile on her face.

Sarah: "hey honey

Sarah: "hey honey. You came visited me today, that's sweet."

Juliana: "yup, this is liko Ketchum. My girlfriend."

Her mom smile pride to see Juliana dating monarch and pokemon world champion daughter for first time and she let them in enter the house toward the living room while Sarah closed the door behind her with her foot toward the living room with them who's already sitting in the couch along with liko backpack right next to her. Sarah sitting in a yellow leather chair behind the wall and Juliana noticed her mom pokemon isn't with her inside the house.

Juliana: "where's leavanny, mom?"

Sarah: "she's at los platos flower shop today with two workers. I'll be there in few minutes."

Liko: "that's cool."

Sarah: "yup, how's your parent's doing, sweetie."

Liko: "she's busy at home and work at general manager of aew all the time, including my dad working as a waiter at pallet town cafe."

Sarah: "not bad at all, I hope going to meet them someday or another."

Liko: "wanna you come with us on Wednesday night at civic Center in Lexington, Kentucky for aew dynamite for you going to meet my mom that's okay with you."

Juliana: "good idea babe."

Sarah: "of course my dear I happy to."

[New chapter is out for today]