liko birthday part 1

Professor oak backyard

Liko show ace to everyone in the party and they become surprise after that to see wooper in Paldean form at paldea region.

Brock Harrison is 31 yrs old with brown goatee and married to nurse joy Harrison from unova region since after ash won the tournament against Leon, "i'm impressed liko, this paldean wooper is healthy do you agree honey." She replied back to him while rubbing 3 month pregnant belly inside long yellow dress, "I agree with you, dear. It's healthy Paldean pokemon."

Ace: "upa."

She placed ace down on the grass gentley begin walking up to Pikachu and rest of pokemon begin having fun with them, than dawn Hudson who get married to kenny Hudson since ash won alola league and said to liko with surprise, "I'm proud of you, sweetie. Going to paldea region tomorrow like your father did went to hoenn, sinnoh, unova, kalos, alola, and galar."

Iris: "that's true."

Liko: "hey aunt iris, where uncle cilan at."

Iris: "he couldn't come sweetie because he's working at the restaurant with his brothers and our 15 yrs old son, cilan griffith jr back at unova it's pretty busy and they said " Happy birthday" To you."

Liko: "that's sweet for them."

Dawn: "where ash at anyway?"

Liko: "at general store with his alolan brother, uncle lei, Tracey, and uncle max get few things for the party."

Dawn: "that's explain it."

Professor oak kitchen with Serena, misty, miette, grace, deila, Lana, Jessie, Britt Baker, and Bonnie cooking something good for the party for a moment when professor oak enter the kitchen with a smile and said, "I done talking with my old friend, clavell the director of the academy in paldea region and he's very excited about Pokemon master and monarch, daughter will be enrolled in his academy when she arrived over there at 3:50 pm tomorrow."

Grace: "that's great, professor oak."

Serena: "and she make new friends over there like ash did."

Lana: "that's true."

Ash, lei, Tracey, and max enter the kitchen with bags of supplies and place it on the table.

Serena: "you guys got extra paper plates, forks, spoons, and party decoctions that we ask."

Lei: "we sure did, Serena."

Ash: "now you excuse us, we're heading to the living room to watch NBA basketball with Gary, trip, Adam cole,  james, and meowth am I right buddy."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu.

Serena: "go ahead honey."

[End of part 1 in this chapter]