liko first tera orb

Both of them already back at najanja academy entrance hall from Juliana place in poco path to begin notice to dictator clavell and Kathryn approach them.

Dictator clavell: "welcome back you two. I see, ms. Ketchum already captured three pokemon gift for Briscoe family."

Liko: "yes sir."

Dictator clavell: "excellent, this is Kathryn from South city, hoenn region who's just enrolled here since one year ago and she agreed to battle you at schoolyard to test out our first tera orb, it make your pokemon turn into terastallize with new type of crown."

Liko: "cool."

Juliana: "way to go baby.'

Liko: " Anyway, how many pokemon you got, Kathryn?"

Kathryn: "four, it's mashstomp, bramblin, zubat, and onix."

Liko: "cool."

She look at her girlfriend with charming expression and said, "tonight, let's have our 1st date at artisan bakery in the city." Juliana replied, "of course lik."

Paldea pokemon league

Entrance room with rika sitting at her desk who's talking someone on rotom phone, "please iono, I begging you to come with us at aew dynamite on Wednesday night

Entrance room with rika sitting at her desk who's talking someone on rotom phone, "please iono, I begging you to come with us at aew dynamite on Wednesday night." Iono sigh and said, "I don't know babe, I'm going to busy on Wednesday night so.." Rika said, "you going to meet Serena Ketchum, the wife of new monarch and pokemon world champion, ash Ketchum." Iono give out surprise squealed really loud through rika ear in a minute and stop, she said, "of course I'm in, I love you so much babe."

Rika: "I love you too, hotstuff. I'm gonna bang you tonight at your place."

Iono: "yeah, who's going to watch poppy while you out."

Rika: "geeta."

Iono: "neat."

[new chapter is out for tonight]