meet team stars grunt

Paldea region 1:30 pm

Both of nemona and liko arrived courtyard heading to the city to look around and goes shopping for a while.

Liko: "thanks for the tour, nemona."

Nemona smile: "no problem at all, dudette. You made new friends in the academy during one day."

Liko: "yup."

Nemona got sly expression on her face at liko walking down the stairs, "that Juliana scarlet girl got a crush on you when she saw you in the cafeteria during the tour." Liko give out joyful chuckle about Juliana got a crush on her and replied back to her, "she couldn't resist my charm look that I got it from my dad side." They made it at end of stairs and stop to notice two people wearing helmet, gloves, and naranja uniform confront 16 yrs old girl with eevee backpack.

Nemona annoyed: "great, those fiends team star are here to harassment on another one again

Nemona annoyed: "great, those fiends team star are here to harassment on another one again."

Liko: "who?"

Nemona: "I tell you later about, now we need stop to them."

Liko: "right."

Female team star grunt: "dont you get it?!? If you join team star, you can shine as bright as anybody."

Male team star grunt: "yeah."

"Hey! Leave her alone!!!"

Both of them turn left to see angry nemona and liko when female team star grunt notice new girl right next to nemona make smile on her face about asking her to join team star and said, "you new girl, how do you like to join team star." Liko replied, "not chance, fool ya fools, I'm liko Ketchum from pallet town in Kanto region.' Male team star grunt got scared expression on his face to heard "Pallet town and Ketchum" From liko mouth as place his hand on female team star grunt right shoulder and said, "you don't know that girl is, that's daughter of new monarch and pokemon world champion ash Ketchum."

Female team star grunt: "SAY WHAT!?!"

male team star grunt: "sorry about that, Ms. Ketchum. We're not coming here  to harass on everyone again."

Both of them running away in fear to exit the city heading somewhere that make nemona said to them from the far with excitement, "that's right fools, you better run." Liko walk up to the girl with a smile and said, "are you okay?" The girl replied to her with kindness, "I'm okay and thanks for doing that."

Liko: "no problem, I'm liko Ketchum."

Girl: "I'm penny. "

Liko: "you wanna join us to explore and shopping in the city as friends

Penny smile at liko to heard 'friends' from her mouth and about explore and shopping in the city, she replied back, " Of course liko, I happy to join you two."

Nemona: "that's wassup."

[New chapter is out for today]