naranja academy tour part 2

Schoolyard

Liko who's very surprised to see schoolyard is huge ever in the academy as nemona said to her with kindness, "this is schoolyard that you battle your pokemon against pokemon trainer pokemon all the time and including battle studies with Ms

Liko who's very surprised to see schoolyard is huge ever in the academy as nemona said to her with kindness, "this is schoolyard that you battle your pokemon against pokemon trainer pokemon all the time and including battle studies with Ms. Dendra too as well."

Liko: "not bad."

"Hey new kid."

Nemona: "ah, speak of the devil."

They turned around to see Ms. Dendra wirh a smile on her face walking towards them being accompanied by 15 yrs old boy with neck-length dirty orange hair and teal eyes. He wearing uva academy uniform and Ms. Dendra said to her with surprised, "you're the daughter of new monarch and pokemon world champion, ash Ketchum, huh. Well very nice to you meet for first time at paldea region." Liko replied, "thanks you Ms. Dendra." She noticed a boy standing right to her with a small smile on her face and liko said to him with kindness, "who are you?"

Boy: "I'm Sam shooti, I'm from uvema town, unova region."

Liko: "your from unova region."

Sam: "yup, I came here since 4 months ago along with my five pokemon, conkeldurr, sawk, aggron, varoom, and warlein

Liko: "pretty impassive that conkeldurr is your pokemon lately."

Sam: "well it's belong to my dad, trip shooti that he let me have his conkeldurr to me as current pokemon."

Liko is surprised and shock in same way about his dad is trip shooti who's friend/rival with ash at unova region, but she ask him with a question, "who's your mom then." Sam replied, "Georgia shooti, she's former dragon master into elementary school teacher at uvema town." Liko smile and said, "that's cool, you wanna be my 2nd friend not rival."

Sam: "sure."

They then heard powerful pidgeot cry when they turned right to look up in the sky see female pidgeot flying towards them.

But she didn't come alone because she got wynaut, chespin, and elekid riding in the middle to hold each other that's surprised and confused from them

Dendra: "cool, pidgeot, I never seen it in close up."

Nemona: "including wynaut, chespin, and elekid too."

Liko: "I believe they took wrong turned here from one of them regions."

Sam: "you're right."

Dendra: "yup."

Then liko got idea inside her head in a second and she said to the group, "I taking pipper Ketchum the pidgeot and wynaut as my pokemon, nemona, you take chespin as your 2nd pokemon, and maybe I take elekid to the girl named Juliana after tour over." They agree with them and begin approach pidgeot landing in middle of the battlefield with three pokemon who got off and become confused which region they're in until they spotted liko and the group with a smile.

Liko: "you guys made wrong turn because you in paldea region not one of the regions but don't worry we take care of you, sounds good."

They nodded their head to agree with liko as she pulled out two pokeball in one hand and including nemona too, they send them inside the pokeball except for elekid got confused expression when pokeball locked them up inside without struggling and place it on their pokebelt right attachment, liko approach him with a smile and said, "little dude, I'm taking you to Juliana after the tour over." He smile and give thumb up to her and look at nemona with a smile, "what's the last tour for today, nemona?"

Nemona: "cafeteria."

Liko: "excellent."

[End part 2 in this new chapter for tonight]