the discovery part 3: past paradox pokemon [edited]

Liko and ace at gorilla position room with her mom and other officials to see the matches on the screen, Serena look at riko sitting in a black leather spinning chair with ace sitting in her lap just reading a purple book with her that Serena never seen that book before and said to liko with confused, "honey." She lower her book down to see her mother with a smile on her Face and said, "what's up mom."

Serena: "where did you found that book at?"

Liko: "I found it on my desk at home, I probably you or dad sneak up entered bedroom last night to place there and sneak back without me noticed."

She become confused on her face, "we didn't it honey." Liko raise one brow up to become suspicious at her parents didn't come to her bedroom place her book on the desk but who did for a moment until her face turned into surprise, "probably arecus send this book to me as my 2nd early birthday present."

Serena: "I believe so, honey."

Petey Williams: "yup."

She and ace continue reading her book when she turned next page until her eyes went wide and shocking expression on her face to see believe and shocking discovery in that page and look up at her mother, "mom, there something for you like to see." She handed open book to her mother to see until she got same expression like her daughter about shocking discovery on this page.

She begins to read it a lot that everyone hear it, "monster of area zero" A member of the survey team captured this photograph by chance

She begins to read it a lot that everyone hear it, "monster of area zero" A member of the survey team captured this photograph by chance. I noticed a passing resemblance to the pokemon known as donphan, yet difference such as it steers size and the shapes of its back set it apart-as do it great tusks." Everyone is speechless of believe about donphan in difference size and shape at area zero.

Serena: "we need show this to professor oak tomorrow at his backyard for your birthday."

Liko: "sound good, that's mean uncle gary, aunt misty, uncle Brock, aunt joy, and the rests from other regions."

Serena: "yup."

Liko: "awesome can I show them to ace at the party."

Dean: "good idea kid."

Dustin Rhodes: "that's very smart idea liko."

[New edited chapter is out for today]