meet Juliana

August 15th on Saturday morning at 9:30 am in naraja academy with liko exit her dorm room while wearing regular light pearl blue shirt, orange camo shorts with pokebelt around it, and sneakers.

She begin walking in the hallway to noticed several naraja academy students in right side of corridor staring at her with surprise expression on their faces and talked among themselves.

"I can't believe the daughter of monarch and new world pokemon champion, ash Ketchum enrolled naraja academy."

"You said it Kevin."

"I want to be her friend right now."

"Me too."

She smile pride about everyone in this academy is nice for her on first day of academy to noticed nemona talking with Salvatore behind his room when she arrived to them who noticed her as nemona said to her, "what's up little dudette. Are you ready for the tour." She replied, "you know it nemona."

Nemona: "this is mr. Salvatore, he's language teacher of naranja academy."

Mr. Salvatore: "Bonjour ms. Ketchum."

Liko: "you too mr. Salvatore, I'm half kalosians and half Asian."

Mr. Salvatore: "that's amazing ms. Ketchum, I hope you take my class someday."

Liko: "I will Mr. Salvatore."

Someone accident bump liko by the shoulder when she looked at someone is an 17 yrs old young girl with brown hair style into a slide braid with a cowlick off center of her fringed and brown eyes. She wearing naraja academy uniform.

She begin to speak at liko with forgiveness and got light blush on both cheeks, "I'm sorry about that

She begin to speak at liko with forgiveness and got light blush on both cheeks, "I'm sorry about that." Liko replied back, "no problem at all, I'm liko Ketchum from pallet town in Kanto region."

Girl: "I'm Juliana Scarlet."

Liko: "hey, we should hangout together maybe tomorrow to explore outside of mesagoza city see new type of Pokemon."

Juliana smile: "sounds good to me."

Liko: "(thought) she's cute for a student with dd-cup breasts."

She bid farewell to them begin continue walking heading somewhere in the academy and liko look at nemona with a smile, "what the 1st tour for today."

Nemona: "school store."

Liko: "radical, let's go then."

[New chapter is out for today]