first day of naranja academy part 1

Next morning at naranja academy as liko Ketchum first day who exit her dorm room to corridor while wearing naranja academy uniform and begin walking towards classroom 1-a at right side of entrance hall and still excited about having tag pokemon battle with her girlfriend against Harper and Kathryn at mesagoza city battlefield at 11:30 am.

Once she arrived at classroom 1-a and standing there in front of the door until Mr. Jacq cue her to enter the classroom begin introducing herself to everyone.

"Alright! You can come on in!"

Liko: "it's showtime."

She begin open the door forward really wide enter the classroom to see surprise from students and noticed her first friend too when she closed the door behind her nicely as she approach the podium with her homeroom teacher, Mr. Jacq who begin introducing her to everyone, "this is liko Ketchum from pallet town, Kanto region. She came here since last Friday, and could I trouble you for a few words introducing yourself." She replied back to him with polite, "sure, mr. Jacq." She begin looking at everyone with a smile on her face and begin to speak, "I'm friendly and adventurous." He look back at the class too and noticed eager expression on their faces, and he said to her with surprise, "look like everyone's eager to get to know you, liko. Alright, then. Who wants to be the first to ask our new friend a question?" One of them student is 14 yrs old girl with light skin, brown Hazel hair, light blue eyes. She wearing same uniform as everyone who's sitting at last table in 3rd row begin raise her hand up for a question.

Liko: "what kind of question for me."

She raise her hand down and ask a question for liko, "what kind of dream you want." Everyone begin agree with her statement when liko answer her question, "collect gyms badges to enter pokemon paldea league to face against elite four and defeat geeta become new paldea league champion like my father." Everyone is amazed about liko dream lately and including nemona with pride smile on her face as Mr. Jacq continue to speak again, "there any question for Ms. Ketchum." One of them is a boy sitting at the table in front row at right side who raise his hand up with a question for liko.

Liko: "you got a question for me, dude."

He raise his hand down and begin asking her question with polite, "what kind of pokemon you caught since you arrive here." Liko replied, "I got ace Ketchum the paldean wooper at my mom work place, aew."

Mr. Jacq: "that's right your mother is aew female general manager. Anyway take a seat! Second in the front."

She nodded her head begin walking towards her seat at second in the front as mr. Jacq continue to speak with kindness, "all right, you ragmugffins. Be nice and friendly to our new classmate!  Because she lost a good friend of theirs who dead in a car crash at Delaware since last Saturday, jay briesco."

Class: "yes mister jacq."

Mr. Jacq: "oh liko, that's okay I can tag along with you guys at civic Center in Lexington, Kentucky on Wednesday night."

Liko: "sure Mr. Jacq."

Mr. Jacq: "excellent."

[End part 1 of this chapter]