Chapter Twenty-Seven : Parents evening

Layla's POV

After a while I was sitting down again, with kalego coming back up to me. He stopped right in front of me before bowing down holding a hand out in front "may I have the next dance m'lady?" I look up at him reluctantly placing my hand on his "you better not do anything flashy like last time though" I said standing up from my seat "last time?" he said looking at me with confusion "operas graduation party?You remember now?" I said looking at him before starting to walk onto the dancefloor "right, I remember now" he said nervously as we get on the dancefloor coincidentally the hellish waltz music come on, this music is a walts music that starts of slow but gradualy gets faster until the point where it's to fast to handle, demons usually step out when they get to the point that they can't continue. Couple's pile onto the dancefloor with mother and farther going of to the sidelines watching us with farther having a camera at the ready telling mother how amazing this will be.

I placed my left hand onto kalego's shoulder with him putting his right arm on my hip as he pulls me close we start doing the classical box step matching the tempo of the music. After a while the tempo gets a little faster but still a slow pase at the moment. We were just casually talking "we've trained for this exact dance and we've nailed it down as got it perfectly around sixty-six times now, this is the perfect time to show off your skills" kalego said "my skills? You mean our skill" I said making him grin "yeah, our skills" he said as the tempo gets faster with my dress flowing behind me and we match that with ease and after a while it speeds up again with a lot of people stepping of the dancefloor feeling ashamed of themselves. After a minute we were still on the dancefloor with only one other pair still dancing with us with everyone else still watching from the sidelines. The music starts to get extremely fast, we were struggling a little as the other pair then stops with us continuing shocking almost everyone with farther looked at us with what would be sparkly eyes as the music gradualy gets slower as our momentum gets slower along with it. The music then started to come to an end with me kalego doing the same, once the music along with me and kalego stopped we then stepped back and bowed to each other whilst out of breathe as everyone in the hall started clapping out of amazement. As my face flooshed a bright pink the next song came on so I walked fastly to a table and sat down with kalego being dragged along with him standing "you haven't eaten yet have you? Do you want me to get you something to eat? Or drink?" He said as I nodded before saying "yeah, please" I replyed before he began speaking again "aright I'll go get you some things from over there, I'll be back in a couple minutes" he said before walking away. Just after he left farther and mother came over and sat by me "that was the most wonderful thing I've ever seen" mother said as I got embarrassed a bit "oh erm thank you" I said rubbing the back of my neck "but really you were amazing, last time I saw you were still good but not as extraordinary as you were just then" he said before continuing "I've even recorded the full thing" he said bragging about his achievement "fartherrrr!!! Whyyyy" I said covering my face because of my embarrassment as kalego comes back over levitating a tray over, with two plates full of snacks and a glass of wine along a glass of deviemonade (lemonade but with a strange lemon instead), placing it on the table and taking a seat next to me before grabbing the glass of wine.

After a couple months it's parents evening at babyls. Kalego told me that since the home visits kalego did sullivan has had teachers report how it was very informative so sullivan thought that it would be a great opportunity for parents to see how there children were doing in school to have a parents event. With teachers being in their classrooms as each student and teacher have a slot for what student or teacher with what time they have and if some teachers share a classroom for different lessons one of the two teachers will be in the canteen. Once me, mother, farther and iruma arrived at babyls iruma guided us to the first teacher who was professor Suzie However we were stopped many times because of his popularity, who said "he's a delightful student,yis, and he made the blossom tree bloom on the first lesson, this pace now lives up to its name, yis"