Chapter Twenty-Two : The stdents find out

Layla's POV

I was walking down the corridor to go to Sullivan's office as I get picked up by the arms, I turned around to see opera "opera!" I said with him putting be down. I then embraced him "it's been so long, I missed you" I said nothing his ears Twitching and his tail going from side to side "how's kalego treating you, he's not hurt you has he?" He said with is normal emotionless face "of course not, kalego is amazing, anyway how've you been" I said stepping back "just fine,if I don't say so myself, I've able to teas kalego a lot more since I became a teacher, very fun" opera replied as I gave a little giggle before speaking "thats always been hilarious, I'm just thinking of his face","did you know kalego became a fluffy familiar for young master iruma" opera said Informing me "wait what? I wanna see!! Wait young master iruma?" I said as opera speeks again "as yes master Sullivan has a grandson but because of some circumstances he's having to stay with master Sullivan and I" he said whilst we heard to Sullivan's office "well I'm going to complain to uncle Sullivan, he's not telling me anything, he knows mine!" I said crossing my arms "I'm sure he never had the time" opera said before looking at me "bullshit! I bet he's been bragging about it to everyone but just not me, I understand since I'm busy with work but he could have sent a message!" I said before continuing" "not to mention he didn't allow kalego to quickly get his food, and that squeeky bloody board if I was there I would have snaped it!, in half!" I yelled gaining some eyes as opera say placing a hand on my head "it's alright lady layla, I'm sure he'll explain everything when we get there, oh look at that,were here" he said opening to door for me to walk through seeing he was holding a meeting.

"Uncle Sullivan what was the meaning of that!!"I yelled making Sullivan fall of his chair as he stumbles to get up and then stands before me " I don't know what you mean" Sullivan protested "oh yes you do! Why didn't you let kalego go get his lunch! And not to mention that you didn't tell me you had a grandson or a child in the first place! I was only just told by opera, also not to mention that disgraceful squeeky instruction board and you gave it to kalego? For what?!?!?" I yelled at him as he bowed "my apologies, but I didn't want to disturb your work so I just didn't Inform you" he said before carrying on "and I didn't think kalego would come back if he went out of the school gates, and that squeeky board was just to annoy him, I didn't mean anything much by it" he said as I grab his coler and lifted him of the floor "you better get those introduction boards changed into a normal voice by Friday!" I said making him nod rapidly as i let him go leaving him dropping to the floor leaving all the students council shocked as I walk to the door, stopping once I reached it turning around to face Sullivan "also uncle Sullivan, I'll be expecting a change of attitude towards my husband" I said looking at his nervous face nodding "oh and I'll see you on Friday" I said with opera escourting me to the staff office to say goodbye to kalego.

Opera opens the door entering before me going to his desk as I walk up to kalego "I've talked to Sullivan about that dreadful squeeky board, and you knew uncle Sullivan had a grandson right? So why didn't you tell me?" I said poking his shoulder "oi stop that!" He yelled "why didn't you tell me that uncle Sullivan had a grandchild" I said continuing to poke him "oi! Stop that!" He yelled even louder gaining more teachers looking over "answer my question and I'll stop" I said still poking him "ugh I thought you already know, and I hate the damn brat, always up to something" he said with his head still facing his work as I stop poking him "alright now that that's out of the way, I'll be going now" I said hugging him from the side kissing him on the cheek and standing up, with kalego saying "yeah I'll see you at home, and don't forget to do your paperwork" with me looking at him "I literally forget, I don't wanna do work" I said as I realized "oh lord, I'm becoming like farther and not wanting to work" with kalego standing up hugging me "just get it done, I'll see you at home he said after releasing me from his embrace. "I'll escort you to the gate if you want" he said with me nodding in response while saying "mhm". When he was walking me to the gate his class noticed kalego and sneakily followed us, I could tell that people were watching us so I said "Kal I think people are watching" "don't mind it there are always nosy students" kalego responded as we reached the gate he opened it before kissing me. "If you want use the fly home to calm you down, maybe do your work watching over the nether-world that usually calms you down" he mentioned before I wrapped my arms around his neck with kalego resting his hands on my waist "alright thank you" I said before kissing him. I then let go and stepped back i opened my wings and flew out "I'll see you when you get home" I shouted as he put his thumb up after he shut the gate. As I flew away super fast surprising almost everyone.

Iruma's POV

Me and my whole class where walking to the library to study for the exams coming up as we saw kalego with a beautiful black haired women when lead yelled "how come he gets to talk to a beautiful lady! She looks likea an idol, I say we follow them and see what they're talking about" with most of the class agreeing and pulling me with them I didn't want to spy on them but I was quite cuorious what they were talking about. Once they got to the gate most of the class thought that he was escorting her out through grandpa's orders and then we saw them with her arms around professor kalego's neck with his hands on her waist with everyone shocked about that, we then saw them kissing which got everyone even more shocked and wounded up. I wasn't that shocked, yes I was shocked but professor kalego had many teachers liking him like professor momonoki. She then flew extremely task shocking everyone but professor kalego. We then rushed back to the corridor making sure kalego doesn't see us but just we were about to leave he grabs leads head shocking everyone as they ran inside with azz grabbing me leaving lead on his own.

(1186 words seems like the perfect place to leave this chapter, but thanks for reading this chapter)