Chapter Nine : Falling more in love

Derkila's POV

I was talking with the parents of the children layla brought home, as I invited them in for a while to have a chat but then I get the feeling that I wanted to check out how the kids were doing so I left telling the other parents and Mrs Naberius wanted to follow along once we reached the bottem of the staircase we both started speaking "is that my son/daughter" we both said in unison but not to loudly for them to hear but not to quit that we can't hear each other as we went and hide behind the stairs so that we could hear them but they couldn't see us as we listened into their conversation as we hear kalego start to speek "I noticed that you were lying when we asked if you were ok, you do realize you don't need to put on that fake smile, if you want to talk about it, I'm here alright, I just thought you should know" I looked at Mrs Naberius to see her reaction and she was wide eyed because she has never seen that much colour in his face as I looked back at the children to carry on spying on them I see layla leaping into his arms crying "i-its not fair why has everything been such a Rocky road" I felt so bad that I didn't realize she was hurting this badly, and seeing her crying was bracking my heart and I didn't want to stay seeing this as I was able to leave them to it I here here saying "everything became so happy so quickly and its became really hard to adjust,I'm happy everything is better now, I am, but my anger issues annoy people resulting in the only people I know to leave me, I've been trying my best to be kind to everyone but I know my efforts will go to waste and I'll accidentally get mad and then resulting in them leaving me. I don't want anyone else leaving me especially not after everything turning around" I stood there pleased that she's greatful for what I did and is only greafing about the past but I can't stand to see her upset like this so I pulled Mrs Naberius back to the room the rest of the parents and Sullivan is.

Layla's POV

"everything because so happy so quickly and its became really hard to adjust,I'm happy everything is better now, I am,but my anger issues annoys people resulting in the only people I know to leave me, I've been trying my best to be kind to everyone but I know my efforts will go to waste and I'll accidentally get mad and then resulting in them leaving me. I don't want anyone else leaving me especially not after everything turning around" I admit with a couple teirs falling down my face but to my surprise I realized kalego was excepting my hug while rubbing my back and stroking my head to calm me down, resting his head until of mine.

I was thankful for his efforts and didn't want it to go to waste so I tried regulating my breathing as kalego started speaking "you don't need to calm yourself you can let it out if you wish to" "now you said that I'm starting to calm down" I said whilst laughing light-heartedly as he laughed still unaudibly but without trying to resist it, which cheered me up a bit more "you know you have the most adorable yet attractive reactions, whether your angry, grinning, blushing or calm its like your perfect" I said really embarrassed with a very visual blush upon my cheeks as I look up at him with my chin on his chest "what?I don't see it" he said with a blush on his face "your straingly calm around me right? That then makes you embarrassed making you over react, right?"I said as he replies with a question "how do you know all this?" "Well I don't know. I just understand your emotions" I said catching myself of guards "sorry was that creepy? if it was I'm so sorry" I said worried that I look weird now.

Kalego then starts to speak "oh and before when you said how your anger issues drives people away" "yeah? What about it?" I said as my mood drops slightly "I think the anger builds your character, and if people don't like that then its their problem, you shouldn't worry about what others think, just worry about what me, shichiro and opera think alright because no matter what we will tell you the truth and we will care for you no matter what, also having anger issues is nothing to be worried about, we're demon's after all its nothing new to us" he said shocking me completely as I start to get embarrassed with how kind he's being its so different from the other day and from the anime fully catching me of guard. That's when I feel my face heat up and start going red as I unwrap my arms from around his back and bring them up to my face to hide myself as he pulls me back closer to him as I stumbled backwards a bit as I rest my hands on his chest with my head still in my hands. We then hear footsteps from down the corridor as we turn our heads to see opera's ears and tail were wagging while shichiro smirking at us.