Chapter Twenty-Six : The reveal of identity and Baal's plan

layla's POV

Farther started speaking "we've come to the decision that we three are going to rule the nether-world together, and to do so and these two need to be respected and what better way to reveal their identity" he said moving his hand in our direction "wait no-" I said as my veil flew back with kalego's hood flying back and his mask to falling as he looked irritated with the room filling with gasps "why did you do that?" I said as he looks at me "for my amusement obviously" "of course it is" kalego said still irritated looking away. I then slapped farther "you asshole! Do you not have any consideration?!" I yelled with gasps filling the room yet again "layla dear please stop, I'm still recovering" farther said batting his eyes "that's bullshit! mother said your Completely fine now!" I said as he looked away from me "that damn woman always ruining my fun" he said, with me slapping him again "be more considerate, she's been healing you all day since you woke up" I said before placing my hand on my hips "alright, alright, please stop hitting me" farther pleaded as I crossed my arms. Farther then spoke again "anyways as some of you know this is my daughter and her husband and if you didn't know, now you do" he said with his classic smirk on his face "anyways, I would like to inform that I did try and decline this but this dimwit wanted me to stay the queen but I didn't want him to not be king so we decided to meet in the middle and all three rule" I said "if you don't mind me asking what happened to make you leave?" The news reporter asked "well I had something come up and I didn't really be able to come back for... How long has it been" farther said before looking at me "you've been here for three weeks but you've been out cold for the entirety of it, poor mother was worried sick" I said before leaning into hin "you need to get her a thank you gift after we leave here, and it needs to be a good one" I said before leaning back.

Once we left we desided to go into town to look for a gift for mother, we got detection warding glasses so we didn't attract attention. Farther desided to get her a jewelry set with white dimonds and solid silver as the bace metal. I was looking around at what I could get with kalego buying something and hide it in in his pocket. As we were about to leave something caught my eyes as I turn around to look at it, it was two jewelry sets one with solid silver with black diamonds and the other one was fully black zirconium with black diamonds. (Black zirconium is the only permanently black metal currently used for jewelry production. Instead of a surface coating, as is the case with other black metals, zirconium turns black through heat treatment.) I then tried to pick but that kalego said "if you want them both get both" "but I need to spend responsibly, I can't get into the habit I had when I was younger, spending all the money I got without saving any" I said with kalego saying "you have the money, and if you like them, you should get them" "alright fine" I said caving in as I ask the lady at the counter to pack the two boxes up with the lady doing so, as I paid for it with my card. I then grab the bag with the jewelry and then went outside where farther and kalego were waiting for me.

Once we got home farther gave the gift to mother with her being extremely happy and thankful, with me going to my room and putting the jewelry on the stands that are in my bedside tables draws.
(The box in the draw looks something like this)