Chapter Eight : The interigation and trama dump

Layla's POV

Once we all calmed ourselves down and say down at the table with shichiro setting up what he's supposed to do. Now this is the part that we see if Baal is lieing or not. "So, first question, do you want to revert everyone back to origins, if you get the chance? " farther asked which Baal didn't speak so I decided to whisper to my little scalely friends "hey could you to scare him a bit?" As they slithered onto my palm and then onto my fingers tips as I put my hand against the table as they slithered across the table still as small as on my wrist. "What are they going to do?" Baal said in a mockery tone "oh you'll see" kalego says as they start growing and shadow grows to the size of a pet snake and wraps himself around his neck with range ready to Peirce his skin me a while snowie full size stairing into his face as Baal's cocky face turned into a look o terror "a-alright I'll speak just get these...things...away from me" he said almost screaming "wow I expected you to at least get bitten once before you surrendered since you have a little spider demon in your term rigth?" I said whilst he reacted with full shock "how do you know all this?!" We are the ones asking the questions not you! " derkila said angrily "is everything her magisty has said about you correct?" Amaymon growled Baal was hesitant to answer but answered quietly "yeah" after a few tention and auquard seconds of waiting shichiro said "he's telling the truth" as everyone gasped and and tried getting towards him to take him to the high security prisen but we're afraid of the shadow and snowie until kalego said "it's fine now you can let go of him now" as shadow looks from kalego to me as I nod at them as the snake goes up to kalego and looks straight at him as snowie comes over to me and I begin strocking them and so does Kalego as I look towards him "it seems like they like you" I said as he looked up to me "yeah it seems he does" he said "wait you know how to tell the gender?" I said wanting to know what both of them are "yeah you can tell by if the have different coloured spot on the top of their head so this is a male and they are a female." He said making sure I understand " yoo I got one of each sides of the spectrum because their is that nowadays"I said whilst giggling a little and starting to strock snowies head where it was fluffy.

The next day we all I desided to ask farther to call uncle sly to come round with opera and to ask him to bring shichiro and kalego along with them.Once they all arrived we desided to go to my room and hang out. We were all sitting on my bed in a circle with chiro opposite me with kal on my right with opera was on my left. "So when do you starting in our school?" Shichiro asked "well farther said when everyone goes back but I don't know the specific date" I replied saying exactly what I know "well we go back on the 6th like most schools" kalego mentions "oh I've never been to school before or tought anything in fact the only thing I've been tought is how to fly extremely fast, I did the flying test recently and my time was 6 minutes and 36 seconds." I said as they looked at me with utter shock."you finished the exam in 6 and a half minutes?!?!" They all shouted "what? Farther tought me how to fly extremely fast but it could just be the fact that I have fluffy wings" I said in response "you have fluffy wings? I have feathered wings" shichiro said with an exited voice
(If you don't believe me look,his wings are just beautiful aren't they?)

"you finished the exam in 6 and a half minutes?!?!" They all shouted "what? Farther tought me how to fly extremely fast but it could just be the fact that I have fluffy wings" I said in response "you have fluffy wings? I have feathered wings" shic...