Chapter Four : Getting settled in, at babyls

Kalego's Pov

I was on my way to lesson with shichiro. while he was talking I couldn't stop thinking about where layla could be "hey Kalego are you even listening?" Shichiro said with a little anger in his voice "huh? No, my apologie, what were you saying? " I said trying to hide the fact that I was thinking about layla."I was talking about humans. Do you think they have wings as well" he said whilst I just looked at him with a face that said 'really?' "That's what your asking me?well if you want to know what I think,I don't think they have them, horns or a tail" I said giving my input "oh I see, I think that too" shichiro said with excitement

Layla's pov

One I left the three for them to go into lesson, I went with farther and uncle Sully and they took me to the room that looks like the rooms in the anime where they summoned their familiars...wait no this is the room. Farther then said "Layla dear, here is a summoning seal put a circle of your blood on the paper" whilst I tried to bite my fingers it didn't work so I did it with my newly drew fangs and it worked like a chime so I just put it in a circle and put it over the flame as a dark black snake and a white snake-dragon arose from the mist

 Farther then said "Layla dear, here is a summoning seal put a circle of your blood on the paper" whilst I tried to bite my fingers it didn't work so I did it with my newly drew fangs and it worked like a chime so I just put it in a circle and put...

They did circles around me before coming to the ground in front of me and bowed there heads to me, I was afraid of it first but then I had the edge to pet them so I put my hands up waiting for them to aproch it and after a couple seconds their hea...

They did circles around me before coming to the ground in front of me and bowed there heads to me, I was afraid of it first but then I had the edge to pet them so I put my hands up waiting for them to aproch it and after a couple seconds their heads met my hand and I started strocking their noses until uncle Sully said" aa that's a white demi-gorgon and a black demon-snake the two rarest familers out there, amazing" I looked over at him and farther that were shocked as I felt the demon-snake and demi-gorgon start to shrink so I locked over at it and they were so tiny and cute, they were small enough to fit in my palms do I picked them up "farther uncle look how cute and small they got" I said with a huge smile on my face because of how adorable they are.With Sullivan and derkila looked at them in surprise. In moments of seconds they wraped themselves around my wrists like bracelets. "Woah I have familiar braslets now" I said in a tone of amazement.

Once we left we went to the area where the flying test takes place and it was based of time for me since I was alone, so it wasn't based on place aswel as how well you did and time for me it was only time. Once it was time to go I opened my fluffy wings and flew straight through the gate and up above the spikes and see where I'm supposed to go, people used to think going over them would take too much time but in reality it would slow you down as you wouldn't have enught room for your wings to spread allowing you to move faster. Once I saw where I was supposed to go I flew as fast as I could to get their and got there in 6 minuets and 36 seconds. When I got there Sullivan was suppised and derkila was very happy with what he tought me because going over the spikes has only been done once before in the history of the never world and that was Derkila himself. Once they got the ranking owl and it was explained that I have to grab into its stomach pouch to get the badge I went to it and reached into the owls stomach pouch and picked up my badge and read that it's a rank zayin(7) badge and I was so surprised but at the same time wasn't because I got the two rarest familiars. And got past the flying test with flying colours (see what I did there😏anyway continue)

Once I got my rank uncle Sullivan and farther are sending me to a classroom to see a subject so farther can get some work done because when I'm in the house he's too tempted to talk to me all the time so he's not doing his work when he's supposed to."I really wanted my phone or book at this point but I don't have a choice since this is what farther wanted" I thought as we walked up to the door of the classroom. Then Sullivan knocked on the door hearing a come in from inside the room "this is familiar class but the lecture part of it" farther explained before entering the classroom. As we walked into the room I tried to stay close to farther as much as possible. "Oh miss Asmodious I forgot you were covering this lesson" Sullivan said with a nervous laugh "oh is that so, well what is it that you needed sir, your Highness" Amaryllis said bowing her head as she said 'your Highness' " well my daughter here is enrolling here after the turn starts so I just wanted her to sit in a lesson to get the gist of a lesson that she will be seeing" delkira said "oh I didn't know you had a daughter, your Highness, but I would love to welcome her into the lesson there is a free seat next to kalego and Stefanie,you can pick where you would like your Highness" Amaryllis says changing from looking at king delkira towards me nearer to the end. Farther then butted in saying "your sitting next to the girl your not sitting next to that kalego boy you were acting all lovie dovie earlier" " farther we were not I said something embarrassing and it caught him of gaurd their is nothing lovie dovie about that"I protested with a bright pinck hue on my cheek as some of the class laughed with shichiro being loudest having been there and know everything that was said as kalego was shocked with a little pink hue on his cheeks about what farther just said "sure, just go sit down" he said with me replying with "fine, but it'll be next to kalego" it took him a few seconds to proses that his little girl talked back for the first time "now shoo" I said pushing him and Sullivan out the door "your really don't like that do you?" Amaryllis says "as much as I love my farther he can be extremely difficult. It takes me an hour and a half to persuade him to do his work" I said with amaryllis laughing quietly in response. I went to sit next to kalego. Once I reached the chair "you don't mind if I sit here do you?"I said as kalego looks at me "nah go ahead" he said In response but inside he wanted to say "why of course darling" I sat down next to him before he stated that in his mind and I notice his cheeks tint a life pink for a split moment "hey chiro, hey kal... You two don't mind if I call you two that do you?" I said as they both looked at me "hello, of course we don't mind its like a sign that were friends right?" Shichiro said, with me replying with "I never thought of it like that but yeah it does" "kalego what do you think?" Shichiro asked curiously "its whatever, I don't care" he said in Annoyance to shichiro's expression.

(woah 1289 words, I think that's a record, welp onto the next chapter you go)