Chapter Seven : Leaving to a meeting

Layla's POV

When it came around to be picked up I was asleep under a tree. I was Iying on kalego's lap with my legs in front of opera with im sat next to kalego. Kalego had a bit of pink in his cheeks getting teased by opera but couldn't yell or try to hit him otherwise I would have woken me up the girls in the class were really jealous that I was this close to kalego but I beat them like haha in your face but I was asleep so I couldn't do anything. until my farther came and sat next to me shutting the males up and picking me up

(Sorry forgot to mention that she's wearing something like this but a purple that looks almost black with gold details(like the bow chocker and the perls)and it looks less poofy)

When farther picks me up in a bridal style i start to wake up a little "nnngh, f-farther is that you?" I said in a half asleep voice "yes dear, it's me" he said as I try and cling to him it then starts to feel really windy as I open my eyes proper...

When farther picks me up in a bridal style i start to wake up a little "nnngh, f-farther is that you?" I said in a half asleep voice "yes dear, it's me" he said as I try and cling to him it then starts to feel really windy as I open my eyes properly to see that we're now flying in the sky "I have a meeting but I don't want to leave you home alone so I'm taking you with me" "oh okay" I reply while still sleepy so I don't want to speak much.

Once we arrive at the tower where the meetings are held over a meal, farther placed me on the floor and held my shoulder from the opposite side from what he was on and we walked on inside. Once we got inside up into the 666th floor and into the meeting room everyone looked our direction which made me nervous and hid behind farther "king Derkila what is the meaning of calling us at such a short notice" belzibuth said "Amaryllis, and the three greatest are busy at work so they couldn't make it" behemolt said stuffing his face with another chicken wing "that's alright they already know what I'm about to tell you anyway" Derkila said then turning his head towards me before he could speak he gets cut off with "your Highness, my I ask why your looking at your behind?" Henry asks "I'm not looking at my behind if you were abservent you would have notice my daughter" farther said with annoyed written all over his face with the others looking dumbfounded as he jesters me to come out and meet them as I do so my eyes lock with Baal as my face became full with disgust as I turned to look at my farther "once you leave the throne, if you ever do, he wants to take over and return everyone back to origins" with my farther looking confused at what I said wondering how i know that with the rest of the thirteen crowns turn their head to baal to see him sweating nervously "I believe it's true your Highness he seems extremely nervous" farther then looks at him to check himself." Farther can I get shichiro, his bloodline magic can tell when someone is lieing" I said as farther looks at me "I'll get Sullivan to bring him here,what's his full name" he said as I replied "his full name is shichiro balam"
Farther then pointed his index and middle finger just above his ear trying to communicate with Sullivan "hey sully could you bring the shichiro balam kid to the 666th floor at Babel Tower" "yes sir on my way" Sullivan replied showing that he heard and is on his way now "he should be here soon so let's sit now shall we" he says as he points at Baal with restraints now trapping him. As I sit in an empty chair next to farther and Lady paimon and then Amduscious comes barging in "MASTER DERKILA I HAVE ARRIVED" he yells with a big smile on his face as everyone turns their head to see I now confused poro "aa poro please come sit down in an empty chair and I'll explain what's going on" with poro still confused but going to an empty seat anyway wanting an explanation as soon as possible "well, this is Layla my daughter, her mother died giving birth so I couldn't get to introduce you but I've been keeping her a secret from everyone because I didn't want to put her in danger but she's now a rank Zayin(7) and she can take care for herself" he said but me looking at him in confusion "erm no I can't handle myself the only reason I have a rank Zayin(7)is because of my familiar and my speed on the flying race, if rank was measured on strength and the amount of spells I can do i'd be a rank Bet(2) I'm not good with any magic all I'd do is get my demon-snake and demi-gorgan out that's not good enough to make me a rank Zayin(7) or well it shouldn't." "Familiars are supposed to help you so rely on them" farther said, which infuriated me but as I started to speak shichiro and Sullivan walked in to see me yell "don't you get it your supposed to help your familiars and not always rely on them your supposed to build trust and for them to do that your not supposed to use them for everything" I yelled as I stood up in rage"you out of every should know this, that's why you treat everyone kindly isn't it? So they can reach their full potential, it may be to benifit you but it also benifits them and you know this! And some people my age know about this. So I'm not going to use my familiar for everything"I said crossing my arms and turned my head in annoyance while everyone in the room were all wide eyed because I came into the room so embarrassed and now I'm yelling. Farther stood from his chair and knelt before me "look I know your mad and don't want to use your familiars but that's the only way to protect yourself if you get in danger, you haven't even tried to cast spells yet because of your observation with fantasy books" he said with a little giggle "farther!!" I yelled out of embarrassment as others laughed at my sudden mood-swing I looked towards the door to see Sullivan, shinshiro, kalego and opera. I was surprised at why all of them were all here "kal, opera? What are you two doing here?" I said leading to everyone then looking towards the door when Sullivan finally spoke"I went to get Mr balam and when I asked I assumed kalego asked to come to get away from opera's torment but he followed along anyway" "opera what have I said about tormenting kalego"I said with opera's ears droop a bit as I feel regret "wai- no don't be sad I wasn't that mad" as I said that opera's ears sparked up as kalego got more angry by the second and I noticed almost instantly as shichiro noticed he grabbed kalego's arm "oi! what are you doing?!?" He said as he was push into me as I caught him "you ok kal?" I said whilst trying to make sure he was standing up properly meanwhile shichiro and opera are laughing as silently as possible. As kalego stood up properly he stood back and bowed "my apologies for them again" and then turned around "will you two stop laughing! What fools" he yelled, but mumbled 'what fools' under his breath as angry as he was "don't worry about it kal I know it wasn't your fault those two just like being annoying" once I said that both of them were too stunned to speak as a Grin appeared on his face "uwaa kalll your grin is adorable!!" I said as he froze in place as his face had a pink glow on his cheeks and all three of Sullivan, opera and shichiro started laughing as derkila caught on and got angry "kal why won't you look at me?please look at me" I said as kalego composed himself and turned around to look at me "apologies, I was just really annoyed at those three" he said trying to hide how he actual reacted as derkila calmed down believing he just jumped to conclusions.."it's fine they are annoying anyway" which froze shichiro, opera and Sullivan as kalego had a grin plastered in his mind.

(Wow 1442 I was getting to Involved in this chapter I'll carry this on in the next chapter)