Chapter Ten : Alone with kalego

Layla's POV

After shichiro and opera left it was just me and kalego in my room we were just sat there reading our books but I had one thought on mind "what would it be like if I were to cuddle up to him, I mean we are both under the covers to get comfortable and in the right mindset to read our book...but I really tempted to crawl up to him" I was looking at him wondering if I should ask or not but he then looked at me "you've been looking at me for a while now, do you need something?"He said curiously "e-erm i was w-wondering if I could...e-erm... c-cuddle up to you" as I said that I froze " w-wait no n-nevermind it doesn't matter i-its fine" I said stammering over my words with a bright red face, covering it with my book. As I then hear kalego laugh light heartedly "it's fine of course you can" he said with us both ending shocked with what he said as I desided to shifted towards him before he changed his mind. And popped my head through his arm and rested my other orm on him, as I wraped my arm around him dropping my book on the other side of him as my eyes start to feel heavy and I fell asleep within minutes which left kalego being the only one awake.

Kalego's POV

We were just reading in layla's room waiting for my parents to come collect me for us to leave. I noticed layla was looking at me for a while now "you've been looking at me for a while now, do you need something?" I said making sure it's not anything bad"e-erm i was w-wondering i-if I could...e-erm... c-cuddle up to you" she replied with a huge stammer and a massively red face. Out of no-where I say "it's fine of course you can" and I was then shocked that I said that out loud in was trying to think that not say it out loud, "what is happening to me and why is it now? I've never felt like this after rejecting what it feels to be millions of girls so why is it this one that I can't take my eyes off-of" my thoughts get cut of as i felt her put her head through the gap in my arm from holding the book as she places her hand on my arm to see her reaching her arm across me and place her book down whilst retreating her arm and put it into a V shape resting her hand on my chest slipping the hand that was on my arm up onto the side of my tourso placing her left leg over mine. Her hands were so soft and she was gentle when placing her arms on top of me as she got comfortable i knew that my face was fully red. After I calmed myself I put my arm around her making her feel secure, after a few minutes she fell asleep. After a while I knew I was starting to feel sleepy so I grab my book and put it to the side as I put my right arm over onto her hand as it was on my chest still. Soon after that I fell asleep just how I thought I would.

(After three hours passed by)

Mrs Naberius POV

Me and my husband were talking to the king about how we're pleased that our baby boy finally has someone he can be calm around and not get mad at for anything, explaining how he always had problems with his anger with us then going on to explaining a lot of the events that has happened in his past luckily he was interested too he was also very supprised that him being brought up in a prostegous home made him more aware and had the ambition to live up to the family name with his older brother graduating and started working at border control along-side us. (I have no information about his parents so I'm just making some stuff up that sounds so realistic with Narnia following in his family footsteps as kalego branches out of that family tradition which led to Narnia and kalego not getting along as well as they were when they were kids, anyway continue) the more I talk about it the more I want to talk about more. After talking for a while I start realizing we've been talking for a while so I looked at the clock for it to be 11:56,which means that we've been talking for three hours since everyone else left "oh my I didn't realize how much we've been talking, I'll go get kalego and I'll see you another time" I said trying as king derkila desided to follow me to the room along with Orinon being suspicious on why he hasn't come down after being in a female's room alone to this long. Once we got to the room we knocked on to get no reply so we desided to just go in. And once we saw then we were in utter shock to see our son holding a female this close to him as we thought he was aromantic after never bringing anyone home as derkila had no idea how to respond.