Chapter Twenty-one : Meeting the babyls staff

(Big time skip, After 14 years)
•kalego, age(33), Rank tet(9)
•layla, age(33), Rank yodh(9)
•shichiro, age (33), Rank tet(9)

Layla's POV

When I was about to fly home I get a call "kalego? What would he be calling me about right now?isn't he at work?" I thought before answering the phone "hello?" I said while answering the phone "hey, sorry to bother you, but I left my lunch at home and Sullivan isn't alowing me to leave to get it,could you bring it to me" He said through the phone "yeah I can,but I'll take a while I just finished up at the border patrol building so it'll take me some time to get home" "I understand, I get that you have a lot of work to do your the queen after all" He said speaking into his phone "oi! Don't say that people will hear you" I said with kalego saying "no-ones in the staffroom, I'll be fine" he said "anyways, I'll see you in roughly half an hour, love you bye" I said as someone walks into the staffroom "alright I'll see you then, stay safe, love you too" he said making the person that waked into the room shocked and stood there with their eyes almost popping out of the sockets as kalego turns around in his chair to see professor Robin almost dieing from shock as Kalego quickly asks "WHAT THE HELL! WHEN DID YOU JUST HEAR!?!?" Professor Robin quickly snapped back to reality out of fear "just as you were saying bye! nothing else I swear!" He cried and kalego grabs his head lifting him up of the floor "if.you.mention.anything.you.just.heard. i'll.kill.you!" Kalego said threatening his life with Robin replying "yes sir! I won't utter a world about you loving anyone" he said as other teachers walking through with kalego noticing and throwing the ADHD Brussel sprout across the room "I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO MENTION IT YOU FOOL!" "Woah kalego you didn't need to throw him! And you don't need to be ashamed to be in love with someone" professor Dali mentioned "I'm not ashamed about being married, in fact I'm quite proud of it, I just don't like commotion so I didn't want to mention it, BUT THIS FOOL! desided he would mention it!" Kalego complained before professor Robin gets up and speaks "I think he's hiding something big, I walked in on him on the phone and he got mad at me asking what I heard" with professor momonoki saying "we shouldn't pry on professor kalego's personal life, that's his privacy"

Professor Robin then looks at shichiro "you grew up with kalego right professor balam!" "Erm yes I did, why do you ask?" Shichiro replied with professor Robin asking "wellll I know if I ask kalego he won't tell me so, what's his wife called?" Shichiro looks at professor Robin and then at kalego reseving a nod from him before speaking "well it's funny you say that, his wife is the previous king derkila's daughter, her name is layla" with the teachers now shocked Sullivan walk is "woah what's happened to them?" Sullivan asked "they asked about my wife" kalego responded with Sullivan then asking "oh then do they know about, that, detail?" "No, all they know is that she's derkila's daughter" kalego responded with Professor Susie butting in "why do you mention him so Fouly?, yis" "Fouly? Kalego was very close with king derkila so he just doesn't speek so formally with him" Sullivan said surprising the teachers again "what you think I wouldn't be close to my farther-in-law? he helped we with many things" he responded with Sullivan saying "oh yeah he helped you became rank tet(9) right?" With shichiro responding with a slight laugh "yeah he did, it's also ironic how we studied in the Royal one and kalego now teaches in there" kalego then got announced and went to his desk with a grunt and carried on with his work. "Wait kalego got taught in the Royal one?and he's a rank tet(9)? I thought he was a rank Chet(8)" Professor Raim said "yeah I thought that too" professor Murmur said "they pretended their rank was lower so they didn't attract too much attention " wait so technically professor kalego and professor balam don't have to listen to you Lord Sullivan" professor Marbas said with Sullivan replying "that's correct, but at work I'm the boss, so they do" "hey professor kalego" professor Raim said as kalego looks at her "what?" He replied "well I was wondering if we'll be able to see your wifevat some point" she said answering him "yeah she'll be here in half an hour or so" he said before looking back at his work with professor Robin saying "wait why is she coming here?" "I forgot my lunch, at home so she's bringing it here for me" he said before saying "now stop asking questions and get on with your work it's not going to complete itself" he said completely done with them as all the teachers quickly rush to their desks with Sullivan walking out to go to his office.

(after 15 minutes of looking for an outfit She puts this on)

After 20 minutes I arrived at babyls "wow it's been so long since I was last here, I can't believe it look me 15 minutes to find an outfit I should have just grabbed something and left" I thought as I entered the gate making my way to the staffroom knocking on the door shichiro opens the door "shichiro!" I said as I run and hug him with him spinning me as he put me down "uwa I'm dizzy now" I said with him apologizing and me saying it's fine and once I looked around to find kalego as my eyes lock with kalego's "oh kal! There you are" I said walking over to him "here's your lunch" I said handing him his food "thank you darling" he said as as my face gets a slight pink hue to it "it's fine, anyway I'm going to see uncle sully, opera is there with him right?" I asked with kalego nodding "well I'll see you later, have fun" I said laughing a little after I finished speaking. "hey, your layla right? kalego's wife?" I hear someone say stupid in my tracks and turning around to see professor Robin "oh my farther, it's a cabidge" I said as others in the room started laughing except kalego who was smirking until I started speaking "sorry you just look like a cabidge and Brussel sprout and I couldn't stop myself" I said embarrassed as professor Robin looked offended "your so mean!" He said angrily "and your loud, it's annoying" I responded before someone also asked "you are kalego's wife right?" Professor Raim said before I hesitated to say "erm yeah?" "Well it's nice to meet you" professor Marbas said "you too" I responded before looking down at the still grumpy one "not you thought your so annoying" I continued with professor Robin become more offended "I'm not trying to offended you, I'm being literal, your like an ADHD Brussel sprout" I said with some of the teachers laughing. I then turn around and goes to Sullivan's office.

(1227 words should the perfect place to leave off so I'll see you in the next chapter)