Chapter One : Where it all begins

Delkira's Pov

I was just slouching in my desk wondering what it would be like to have a child, however all the kids that don't know me so well think I'm evil and a bad man. So i decided what would be a better idea than to go adopt a child from the human world. So i set of on my journey to the human world, made a deal with a man called robbert that was struggling with finances so I told him that if Rob gives me his eldest daughter then i'll give him £1,000,000 and he agreed almost instantly so i teleports to Rob's daughter.

And to my surprise she turns her head in my direction and then turns back to her phone screen after showing a slight nervous looking face. I tried speaking to her but failed miserably and found she could not see nor hear me but could only tell that there was someone her. I desided that it was best to just make her fall asleep and take her with me because I didn't want to frighten her more that she already is. Her eyes start getting heavier and heavier and soon enough starts falling asleep.

Layla's Pov

To my conditions I start falling asleep I try to fight it but it was to difficult and fell asleep.

When I woke up I woke up in a humongous bedroom with black painted walls with gold details along the ruth and pullers with some booksheles to the far left and a dest to my far right whilst the door was directly to the left of my headboard with my covers being grey with gold details it was like my dream room.

But to my supprice their was someone at the door..."it looks like delkira the demon king from ituma-kun" I thought to myself I thought that this could be a dream so I punched myself to make sure this was real and not a dream once I found out it wasn't a dream I was so happy that my dream finely came true.
Delkira started spending so I looked in his direction "oh your awake, how was your rest" he said with the greatest hope that it was amazing "it was the best,I've never slept so good" I replied not wanting to look too stupid in front of him as he come and sits besides me on the bed, even with both of us sat up next to each other I was bearly every half his size. "I'm so glad,but,I just wanted to ask, when I first came to get you, you looked at me even though you couldn't see or hear me do you know why that is or how long it's been happening" he said causing me to be a bit confused but catch on rarther quickly. "Oh, well, ERM, I dont know exactly what it is but Its been like that since I was little I think it mainly happened after I watched ghost hunting videos so I just assumed is was superstitiouns and nervous" I replied hopeing it was a good enough answer " I see...well I just want to explain something before I can let you get comfortable" he replied making me curious about what he was going to say "your farther sold you to me for £1,000,000 and so your now my daughter if you would allow me to be" he said making me angry "I knew he wasn't financially stable but to sell your daughter is outrageous and I thought he was getting better" I thought to myself but realised I haven't replied "I accept" after taking a pause I start spending again "under one condition" I finished making him look at me with confusion "condition?" I looked at his face and almost laughed but kept my composer "the condition that you make me a demon I don't want to be powerless" I said relieving the tension of his shoulders and he replied "done deal" as I laugh a little. He then left me to get comfortable but as he walked out he said "oh and don't forget food is in an hour and your phone is in the cabinet along with a good wire along side it" before I could reply to say thank you he was already out the door sulking because he has to do work. So I crawled to the other side of the bed to my side table to get the phone and once I took it out if the draw I saw that it wasn't my phone from my time on earth but rarther a new one with better features than the one I had at home on earth so as exited as I was I rushed to set it up.

After an hour of struggling to set it up I managed to get their in the end but I wanted to have a look at the books that I have in my room, so I took the covers of and went over to the bookshelves that legitimately looked like a Libery, so I looked and saw fantasy and romance books, it looks like he could tell my preference for what I like to read so I grabbed a book that looked interesting and then realized that food should be done now so I went out of my room with book in hand and their stood a bodyguard standing outside my room, I must admit it caught me of guard and it lookes like I caught them of guard as well but they then came back to their senses and bowed saying"good morning your highness"to me which made me get caught of guard even more but I shook it of and replied to them saying"good morning to you aswell" before walking through the massive corridor that looked like the width of a room admiring the red painted walls with gold details on the pillers, with cream tiled flooring, once I get to the staircase I was in awe because of how amazing it looked with the red carpet draped over the staircase moving outwards the outside along with the stairs.And so I continue my journey to find the dining room by running down the staircase, step by step not wanting to fall down like one hundred steps. Once I got to the bottom to my surprise I saw my now father talking to some people at the door with someone that had light gray hair, someone that had light blue hair, and someone with white hair. All three of them leaned to the side from behind farther to look at me. And my my farther turned around to see what they was looking and and to his surprise it was me, " Layla dear,could you come here please" he asked me and nervously I did once I reached them I was peaking out from behind his leg, with the four of them looking at me in awe."Layla these are the three hero's of the netherworld, also known as the three greats" he said whist I was surprised that this is what they looked like when they were younger even though levi looked almost the same just a little shorter than we was in the anime."hello"I said from behind my farther, realizing that my voice sounds different than before and I look different too I, look and sound exactly how I wanted to so I was happy. Lady Levi then Spoke up "hello little one I'm Levi but you can call me auntie if you want" I was about to say alright until Lord beliard spoke "hey I wanted to be her uncle not you" and then Lord Sullivan spoke up "we all can be her auntie and uncle's so stop being so competitive" and then my farther butted in "your one to talk sully" he said with a little laugh followed by me doing the exact same thing. With the three looking at delkira and then at me thinking "like farther like daughter" all in unison. He then carried on after both of us stopped laughing "however Sully's right, you can all be her auntie and uncle's, just don't fight in front of her again got it" he said switching from a kind, neutral tone to an angry, aggressive tone.

(Wow 1398 words I sure that will be enough for the first part, I'll be working on part 2 soon thank you for reading)