Chapter Twenty-Five : Derkila's recovery

Layla's POV

It's been a week now and he's not fully recovered yet or even woke up so I'm still the queen and managing everything I need to. Everyday getting up going to the border patrol building, helping over there, and once done coming home to my room and getting changed before checking up on farther and mother for a couple minutes,and mother was always at farthers side worriedly , then going back to my room to do my paperwork and once I finish my daily paperwork I then start reading the current book I'm on or watch whatever on my phone until iruma comes home as I welcome him home but staying at Sullivans house everyone couple days, with Kalego coming at a later time with me and iruma welcoming him home. At first Kalego hated that iruma now lived with him but after a while he found how different he was from Sullivan and iruma was afraid of Kalego at first but came to see his soft side for me as their relationship grew showing at home and at school, iruma was kalego's brother-in-law after all. There bond actually because really cute with kalego wanting to protecting him instead of feeling like it's for work, he did use that as an excuse for the first time but everyone could tell he was lieing. I don't want to speak to Sullivan until farther woke up so opera came to drop him off after he went to visit Sullivan. After iruma started living here Sullivan addressed how iruma wasn't his grandson but was just using that to hide that fact that his real farther is the previous king Derkila.

After two weeks, after kalego came home, me, kalego and iruma were in my room as I was changing iruma into what he is supposed to look like(the hair colour like in his evil-cycle but the same eyes)also giving his rightfull owned powers as mother bardges in just after we finished as she starts saying that farther was up so we ran to his room to see his hand on his head as mother rushes back to his side as I run up to him yelling "farther" I said sitting on the side of his bed with iruma and kalego watching from the door "del?" Mother said as farther looked straight up into her eyes smiling as she starts to heal him more and since he's awake now it works way more faster so he's now able to sit up properly. "Farther are you alright" I hurriedly asked "I'm still a bit sore but I'm able to sit at least" he said taking a pause "now why didn't you come after realizing I was gone for far too long?" As my face dropped "I didn't know anything about what was going on, it took until I ordered Sullivan to tell me anything...and it took him fourteen years to mention anything, he should have said at least something,if I had the courage to kill him he would be dead by now, and if kalego didn't stop me I would have entered my evil-cycle and I would have killed him" I said as farther looked at me listening to my every word and when I finished speaking he turned his face to kalego "thank you kalego, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't stop her, and, who's this?" He looked at the now purple haired boy as mother looked at him "that's our baby boy" she said with a beautiful big smile on her face as he looks at him and noticed something."wait, is that... The ring of Solomon" he said as kalego looks down and back up "sure is, it's so troublsome" kalego said with annoyance "oh kalego you've not changed at all" he said with a laugh before continuing "anyway what's your name, my child?" "I'm iruma" he said shyly "well, iruma how's Alikred been" he said with a smile as iruma looks at him wth shock as Ali appears to great his creator "hello Master Derkila, I've been amazing little iru here has been taking good care of me" Alikred said with a smile and Derkila started to laugh a little "thats good and all, but you look alot different than as I remember" Derkila said "yeah well little iru here has no creativity at all and I'm not as fully evolved as I was with you, he's only a rank he(5), which is nothing compared to you" he said with iruma complaining "Heyy aliii, I'm only fifteen, this is good for my age" with alikred just looking at him saying "I literally just said compared to him, so stop complaining little iru" he said poking his cheeks "right" iruma said nervously as Ali disappears back into the ring. "Alright you three, come here" he said opening his arms as mother clings to his side still healing him meanwhile I shuffle to his side hugging him with iruma hesitantly walked over "he said go hug him" kalego said pushing iruma onto the bed making him shuffle over to him with Derkila pulling him onto his chest and to irumas surprise it felt really welcoming "is this what I feels like to have a kind farther" iruma thought.

After a while it was time for food and mother has been healing him ever since he woke up so he can finally join us for food. As we start the meal farther starts the conversation like always "so iruma, your new to the netherworld right? How do you like it so far?" He asks with a smile as iruma says "it's amazing! I've gained lots of friends and everyone is so kind" he said with the same big smile before eating more and more "the chiefs really love you, don't they" I said laughing and admiring his apatite with kalego just sat there eating in silence. Farther then looks at me and wondered how I was doing so he asked "how has it been running the nether-world?" As I look at him "well at first alot of wars broke out, but once I mentioned that I would you gladly give you the throne back when you arrived even though I grew to love the job they all seemed to stop themselves after it was broadcasted live. I must admit it was embarrassing and stressful but everything became fun,sort of, after a while" I said with farther smirked "I told you! , how about you stay queen?" "What no! Your the rightful king, you deserve it, and besides I told everyone that I would give you the throne when you got back,so that's how it will be" I said as he looked at me "your still as stubborn as ever" he said smirking "yeah and I'm not going back on that" I said as farther started speaking "how about we became the three rulers? I mean you like being queen right? And you still want to keep your promises to everyone so why not meet in the middle" he suggested with me reluctantly accepting as kalego gives his input "however will it be possible for me to not be king, I don't want that tital anymore" "unfortunately not, I mean your now married to layla so you'll be king concort" he said as kalego then responds "king consort sounds weak I'll just keep the role as king then". Me and farther then laughed a little at kalego's reaction as we carried on with eating.

The next day, it was a Saturday farther made me and kalego have an interview with the news so I got ready in my regular queen attire as kalego did the same.

(Layla wears something like this)

(Kalego wears something like this but with a hood up and mask on his face)

Once farther was dressed in his original outfit we then left to go to the interview

Once farther was dressed in his original outfit we then left to go to the interview. Once we got there everyone was shocked to see farther. But after a while we went live and farther started speaking "we've come to the decision that we three are going to rule the nether-world together, and to do so and these two need to be respected and what better way to reveal their identity" he said moving his hand in our direction "wait no-" I said as my veil flew back with kalego's hood flying back and his mask to falling as he looked irritated "why did you do that?" I said as he looks at me "for my amusement obviously" "of course it is" kalego said still irritated looking away.

(1447 words, this seems like the perfect place to leave this chapter off, so thank you for reading this chapter)