27 - Vini Jr

...

"you look stunning anjo" vini said as he watched you get ready.
(angel)

vini had an important dinner he had to go to. it was to commemorate the end of the season. all the wives and girlfriends were invited to go. y/n wore a long white dress that adjusted perfectly to her body, it had a slit which exposed one of her legs. it was elegant, classy, yet so hot.

"likewise, you look so good" she told him while applying her lipstick

she stood up and looked at herself in the body mirror that was in their bedroom. her curves looked amazing, and vini knew that. he snaked his arm around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"maybe we should skip the dinner" he said against her neck.

she chuckled and turned to face him, "not today c'mon we have to get going or we'll be late".

he sighed and nodded then lead her to the door. once they arrived they were greeted by paparazzi and their friends. pictures were being taken, a couple of pictures of vini and both of you. the couple then entered the building, it was beautiful.

"you look stunning y/n that dress is everything!!" mina said as she then gave y/n a hug.

she was the very first wag she met and made her feel welcomed. mina was valverde's wife and she was incredibly nice. the two couples chatted a bit until vini and y/n decided to greet other players.

vini and y/n greeted luka, rodrygo, and camavinga. y/n knew she looked amazing, her confidence was through the roof right now. she definitely made heads turn and vini was sure about that because he personally saw it. he really did have the most gorgeous girl as his girlfriend.

"wow y/n you look incredible, vini is a lucky guy" rodrygo said as he gave her a wink.

she just chuckled and thanked him, taking his compliment light hearted and nothing more. although in the inside vini was thrown off by the comment.

he snaked his arm around her waist tightly and she held his hand there. after dinner, they talked to their friends and overall had a good time talking about the season and their amazing plays.

vini and y/n finally arrived to their house, y/n quickly took of her heels.

"i can't believe he said that" vini spoke up clearly annoyed.

she raised one of her eyebrows in confusion, "who said what babe?".

"rodrygo and many of the guys were staring at you it was annoying" he said then rolled his eyes.

y/n chuckled, "mmm i think you're just jealous", she said then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"maybe but still their jaws dropped" he said.

"i mean what can you say you have a hot girlfriend" she laughed.

"in that you are right which means that i can kiss my hot girlfriend whenever i want" he said while showering her with kisses all over her face.

she chuckled, "stop stopp, you know jealousy doesn't suit you vini jr, although you know it's always been you".

he smiled and hugged her tight, "let's get out of this and go to bed i'm tired".

y/n smiled at him and nodded, "yes let's watch a movie though".

vini took of his dress shirt and nodded. the couple finished undressing and put on comfy clothes. vini always sleept shirtless for some reason, while y/n always slept in spandex and one of vini's shirts or jerseys.

the couple cuddled up next to each other and watched a movie. y/n loved vini, he was her soulmate. she would go to the end of the world with him.

"te amo vinicius" she placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"yo mucho más y/n" he said then continued to play with her hair.

(i love you even more)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
short and sweet vini oneshot
hope y'all enjoyed!!

don't forget to comment and vote :)
d<3