...

"so how did you two meet, people are obsessing over you guys and are considered the hottest couple of 2023" the interviewer asked the young couple.

"it's actually a funny story" y/n smiled at looked at gavi who was seating next to her.

y/n gonzalez, sounds familiar doesn't it?

"c'mon let's go, it would do you good sister. you guys broke up 3 weeks ago and you have to go out and have fun" pedri told his young sister.

"no pedri, me siento fatal no quiero ir déjame en paz. porque quieres que vaya a tu entrenamiento? si nada mas vas a correr y a patear una pelota por una hora?" she said annoyed then covered her body with a blanket.

(i feel horrible i don't want to go leave me alone. why do you want me to go see you train? if all you do is run and chase after a ball for an hour?)

he laid on her bed and played with her hair, "maybe because after we can go eat ice cream and do whatever you want hermanita?"

y/n looked at her brother and gave him a weak smile, "okay fine fine just let me get ready".

pedri always felt protective over his little sister, perhaps even more than their older brother fernando

pedri always felt protective over his little sister, perhaps even more than their older brother fernando. y/n didn't mind it, just for the reason that he wasn't overboard protective over her.

it also came with advantages, pedri was an amazing brother. when they were younger he would play with her and even attended many tea parties. when fernando would pick on her pedri was always there to tell him off.

once they arrived at camp nou she sat in the nearest seats closest to field. pedri had left to get changed and do whatever he had to do. she sat down and scrolled through her instagram and scrolled on tiktok for a bit. after awhile she noticed all the barcelona players going to the field and carrying out equipment to start their training.

well at least i got out to see some eye candy, she whispered to herself.

they were all attractive boys but one particular spanish boy caught her eye. he was breathtaking, his brown hair was perfectly cut. his jawline was prominent, it looked like he was sculpted by the gods.