04 - Jude Bellingham

...

jude and y/n made a mistake of sleeping late the night before. they had stayed up having a date night at home. they made homemade pizza, which some of the flour ended up on them because of them goofing around. they had a couple glasses of wine and watched a couple of movies. although they really did loose track of time.

"babe what time is it?" he asked y/n while still looking at the tv.

"oh shit it's 2am, don't you have practice tomorrow??!"y/n said with a worried complexion.

he did, he had practice at 5am. that meant he had to be up by 4:30 ish. the thing was that jude is a heavy sleeper, that sometimes his alarms don't even wake him up.

after finishing their drinks, they went to their bedroom. y/n changed into her pijama shorts and one of jude's jerseys. while jude just slept in grey sweatpants. he was a big cuddler. his love language was physical touch, he always had to be touching y/n. once they laid on their bed, y/n faced jude and wrapped her arms around his waist as she cuddled into his chest. she could hear his heart beat, it made her feel safe as well as his scent; his favorite cologne was penetrating.

_____

next morning

y/n was awaken by the alarm and it's annoying buzzing sound, she hated it. she moved jude with her leg, he didn't budge at all. she somehow fell asleep again, although she woke up 5 minutes later.

"babe wake up your alarm is going off" y/n sleepily said.

he just grunted and hugged her tightly, making it almost impossible to get out. although this blissful moment didn't last long.

"what time is it love?" jude sleepily as he nuzzled into her neck, breathing in her sweet scent.

"shit it's 5:15am, babe you're late go" she said worryingly which made him frantically jump out of bed.

jude jumped up and rushed into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and then went to the walk-in closet. grabbing whatever outfit, knowing that he'd change into the clubs work out fit. y/n was still in bed watching jude walking from one place to another in their room.

"okay how do i look??" he said as he let out a big relieving sigh and twirled in a circle.

"handsome as always my golden boy" she smiled at him.

he smiled at her as well, she was the one he loved forever and always. jude grabbed his phone and headphones ready to leave.

"JUDE WAITTT!! you forgot something" y/n as she covered herself with a blanket, she was still not use to the england weather.

"my bad my love" jude smiled at her and gave a sweet kiss.

she loved jude, he made her feel like a princess and he was her prince charming. she felt pure safety in his arms. jude always knew how to make her smile, he was extremely witty.

"noo jude, your car keys genius" she laughed while the keys dangled in her hands.

"thank you thank you thank you, i love you" he laughed and grabbed her head while giving her another kiss.

"we are still on for dinner okay!!! I LOVE YOUU Y/N" jude yelled out as he was leaving.

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY" she replied

she was so blessed with jude by her side, nobody will ever compare to him. he knew her, he knew her very well. let's just say that all the manifesting she did in her journal while being surrounded by crystals worked.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
new imagineeee alert!!!!
hope y'all enjoyed :)

don't be shy, leave some requests please 🙏

d<3