13 - Son Heung-min

son had a game today, they were playing against everton

...
son had a game today, they were playing against everton. y/n was going to watch and support son from home since their baby boy was too small to be in a big stadium.
he knew it'd be for the best since the games do get too chaotic.

he was just a couple of months old but he was already rocking his tottenham jersey with the iconic 'SON 7' on the back. the tv was on and the game had started, y/n had recorded an instagram story. she recorded the game and their baby in her arms. the caption said 'supporting his appa and his uncle richiii today!! 🤍'

"look my love, look who's playing" she said softly as she cuddle the baby.

the small infant would just squirm in her arms flashing a smile ever so often. the couple knew that the baby would perhaps be an athlete when he'd get older. this being due to his endless kicks he'd give y/n during her pregnancy. he also had the soccer genes in him from his dad and uncle richarlison.

the game proceeded and richarlison almost scored a goal. y/n's face was concentrated yet rolled her eyes and sighed when he missed the goal.

"that would've of been a good goal menino (baby boy)" she sighed.

which surprisingly made the rosy cheeked boy giggle. she cooed at him and kissed his rosy cheeks. the small boy was the spitting image of son, he was the cutest baby ever.  she remembers how incredibly happy son was when she told him she was pregnant. he took care of her, he made sure to cook her healthy foods and kept up with the doctors appointments as well.

he was such an amazing father, before she got pregnant she'd always see son with his nieces and nephews. he was always so attentive with them and would even cut up fruit in tiny pieces for them. it made y/n have severe baby fever, son with his nephew and niece was just the cutest sight ever. she knew he'd be the best dad ever because he was already the best uncle.

it was 2-1 currently and tottenham was winning. the first goal was from harry and the second was scored by richarlison. it was minute 85 and everton were eager for another goal. that was until son came running and dribbled the ball past 3 everton players. he shot the ball and scored. y/n softly celebrated because the small baby boy in her arms was already sound asleep. the boys had won 3-1 and now all she had to do was wait for her husband to come home.

—time skip—

"my love i'm home!!!!" his voice almost seemed to echo through the house.

she came to him, "shhhh the menino is still sleeping babe".

he apologized and wrapped his arms around her. in her touch he was so relaxed. she felt how his body automatically melted in the embrace. she wrapped her arms around his neck and caressed it while also rubbing his back.

"you did sooo amazing querido" she smothered him with kisses all over his face while he just laughed.

the couple sat down and ate their dinner and happily talked about the match, the fans, especially the instagram story y/n had posted.

"you guys are so adorable, i'm glad you posted that because it just gave me more motivation and made my heart all warm" he flushed a rosy pink across his cheeks.

a small whine followed by cries were heard from their bedroom upstairs.

"oh i think someone wants to say hi to their appa" she smiled and went upstairs to get the baby.

the rest of the night, the young parents cuddled with their baby and watched a movie in their room

the rest of the night, the young parents cuddled with their baby and watched a movie in their room. they were all cuddled up and inside the warm and cozy blankets. it was a relaxing way to end of the day.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n:
son one-shot!!! hope y'all enjoyed !!
leave any request :)

d<3