19 - Chucky Lozano

chucky had just won serie a with the napoli team

...
chucky had just won serie a with the napoli team. which means he was the first mexican to win it as well. he celebrated with his teammates and fans who came to support the team. the stadium was filled with chants and fans celebrating. they colored the stands light blue to support napoli.

the boys kept celebrating in the changing rooms. popping bottles and dancing around as well as the loud music blasting. they were so happy, as they jumped excitingly and had their club's scarf wrapped around their heads. the sound of their cleats hitting the floor got louder and louder as they stomped around.

it was an incredible moment for chucky, although y/n was back in mexico with their kids; they were still cheering him on and were watching the game. the kids and herself had the tv on and wore their napoli jerseys. chucky saw the crowd as the game finalized and they were announced winners. people were coming down to the field and although it got extremely chaotic, the team was amazed by the support.

the napoli players did instagram lives to share their triumph with their followers. many viewers tuned in and the views were up. many comments congratulated them for the win and cheering them on were scattered all over their comment section.

chucky decided to do the same while on the bus. he started the live and as soon as he was on, the napoli fans saw the live. he was smiling so much and dancing with his teammates. y/n saw his notification and decided to click on it.

there he was the man of her dreams and father of her children. she loved him and how adorable he was. he looked so ethereal and so child-like. his brown eyes glistened and his smile was so wide that his eyes creased a bit. you always joked around with him and even called him "mi niño" which he considered to be a cute nickname. he really did live up to it because of his child-like aura and energy. y/n loved it though, he was always so playful and witty.

she saw him through the screen celebrating with his team and the comments going at a fast pace saying "t amo chucky", "esooo viva mexico cabrones!!!", and "🇲🇽🇲🇽❤️❤️". y/n was happy that the napoli fans really took a liking for him and made hirving feel welcomed. y/n smirked and commented on his live since he was reading all the comments.

y/n.lozano
hazme un hijo chucky !!!!!
(make me a baby chucky!!)

she saw his facial expression change and she knew he had read her comment. he laughed at her comment and smiled.

"te amo mi amor sii otro!!, te amo preciosa!!" chucky smiled at her comment. 

(i love you my love yes another one!!, i love you gorgeous!!)

y/n blushed and knew that if he was next to her he would've made fun of her for blushing. he was always teasing her in a loving and playful way. she was excited for him to come home and finally have him back.

the fans on twitter were laughing at the banter that was shared on the live. she liked going on there and liking some of the tweets. some of the fan girls were nice and loved hirving as well as her and the kids. her timeline was filled with pictures of her husband. while laughing at the tweets, y/n got a text.

mi amorcito: cuando regrese a mexico te voy a dar ese tercer hijo 🫢

(when i come back to mexico i'll give you that third baby)

y/n: okay te voy a esperar con ansias mi amorrrr❤️

(i'll be waiting for you eagerly)

y/n laughed at the messages and reread them over and over again. hirving was coming home in a matter of 3 days. she truly couldn't wait. she counted down the hours and days to finally get to see him and hug him. y/n loved him and knew that their marriage was worth it and that their family was funded with both of their undying love.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
okay so the comment on his live actually did happen lmaoooo i love them

i hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot!! i have a requested oneshot that will also be posted soon

d <3