...

y/n was 5 months pregnant, she was just a couple of weeks away from being 6 months pregnant. her belly poked out with everything she wore, joão thought it was the cutest thing ever. every time he looked at y/n, his eyes glistened and turned sweet. she was his girl who was carrying their baby.

joão turned a little bit over protective, which is what he thought. in reality y/n was starting to get over it. she appreciated the help and him taking care of her but even the little things she could easily do, he wouldn't let her do it.

the brown haired boy came back from training a bit tired but happy to finally be back with his girls.

he looked at y/n who was cleaning the kitchen, "umm what are you doing?".

"what does it look like i'm doing, i'm cleaning the house amor" she chuckled.

he immediately went to her and stopped her, "no no no you sit down and rest, you're carrying our baby".

she smiled at him, " i am but i can also do things around the house plus i'm only 5 months in, it's not that bad yet".

it had been like that for a couple of weeks now. joão repeatedly would tell her to stop doing certain things around the house even if they were minimal. at first y/n thought it was cute and attentive. although it was starting to bother her a bit.

her final straw was when she was putting on her shoes and was going to tie her shoe laces. the couple were getting ready to go out for lunch.

"babe i got it don't do it" he said as he tied her shoes.

she sighed, "joão you know i can still reach my feet right?".

he nodded, "i know but still, i want to take care of you as best as possible".

joão got done tying her shoes and stood up, y/n got up and went towards him. she smiled at him and grabbed his face gently with both of her hands.

"mi amor i love you and i appreciate you taking care of me and baby but i think you're doing too much" she chuckled.

"what do you mean?" he asked clearly confused.

"i'm still not to the point where i can't do things on my own joão, i can still clean the house and i'm able to do other things. i know you want to be a good dad and husband but babe i can do things by myself. i love you so much for taking care of me just lower it down a bit" y/n told him.

"yeah i'm sorry my love for being over protective. i just want to make sure my girls are good and healthy. i'll be here for you whenever you need me ok?" he said.

"thank you joão, we love you very very much" she said then kissed him.

he kissed back then replied, "i love you both more than anything in the world".

joão had placed one hand on her waist and the other on her belly. he felt the baby move, he looked at y/n who was surprised.

"i think she likes your voice joão, she moves every time you talk" y/n chuckled

"she does, does my princess recognize her papi's voice" he said as he moved his hand around to feel the baby's movement.

he placed his hand higher on her belly and felt the baby move again. he smiled and was teary eyed, his baby knew his voice.

"she already loves you joão, she's going to be a daddy's girl for sure" y/n laughed.

"i love you both, i'm so excited for her arrival and the many memories we're going to make with her" he told her.

y/n hugged him tightly, "me too mi amor, she's going to be so spoiled".

the couple hugged and proceeded their day with lunch. after that they came home. y/n got out of her clothes, and dressed into one of his jerseys and biker shorts. while joão was dressed in grey sweatpants and just a hoodie.

the couple laid down on their bed, the blankets covered their bodies. joão lifted up her jersey to where her belly was exposed. she looked at him but he said, "i wanted to see my other baby too".

he kissed her belly and traced small patterns on it. joão then wrapped his arm around her waist and peppered kisses all over her belly.

"i want to meet her already" he told her.

"we will soon, before we know it she's going to be here" she smiled at him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
JOAOOOO ONESHOTTT

requested by: @cc067854

i need to get back into my writing groove
hope y'all enjoyed it!!

d<3