06 - Hector Bellerín

*play song while reading or wait till later down where it says play song!!* ____

____

"mi amor get ready we are going clubbing with my teammates and their girlfriends" héctor said.

"good thing you told me like 3 hours before" she laughed.

héctor just debuted with real betis and all his new teammates invited us to go out with them. andrés guardado is also in real betis which made y/n happy, he's friends with her brother who also plays in the mexico national football team.

y/n took a shower, then began to get ready. she blow dried her hair. then did her makeup which was a soft eyeshadow with a sharp eyeliner, with a red lip combo. she then tried to somewhat tame her wavy hair.

she knew exactly what dress she was going to wear. héctor and y/n went shopping a week ago and spotted this very cute dress. it was revealing yet too perfect not to buy.

héctor wore an all black suit, and his hands were decorated with his silver rings

héctor wore an all black suit, and his hands were decorated with his silver rings. he styled his raven black hair, it was messy yet perfect and suited him.

"pero que mujer tan hermosa dios mío!!" (such a beautiful woman oh god) héctor said as he came into their bedroom.

he looked at her up and down, as if he undressed her with his eyes. he then grabbed her hand and spun her around in a circle. y/n latched on to his neck and gave him a kiss.

"you ready bebe??" she asked him while looking up at him.

"ready, some of the guys are already at the club so we should get going" he told her and she nodded.

the club was located in the center of sevilla, the music was blasting and the ambiance was amazing. stepping inside was like entering a new world. the different colored lights danced around the crowd. the music taking over everyone, they danced till they couldn't.

y/n and héctor met up with his teammates. they were all extremely hilarious and super chill dudes. the shots were being poured and drinks being drunk.

everyone was starting to get tipsy and were feeling the alcohol in their system. of course andrés took that opportunity to talk with héctor and tell him about some funny stories about y/n.

"y/n's brother would take her to our practices in mexico and her mom would always do her hair in two high pony tails; she looked silly but cute" andrés laughed while héctor stared at y/n in aw.

"nooo andrés don't tell him about thaaat!!" she chuckled while covering her face with her hands.

the club was playing good music, the dj was blasting reggueton music. y/n adored reggueton music, and héctor knew that well; very well actually. he loved watching her dance in the comfort of their own home.

he loved watching her move her hips in rhythm. she was the sexiest woman alive to him. the way she moved her hips and her hands tracing her figure was mesmerizing to héctor.

*play song*

y/n looked at sandra excitingly.

"i love this song!!!!" y/n smiled, sandra grabbed andrés' hand and lead him to the dance floor; héctor and y/n did the same.

the couples were next to each other enjoying every single second of it, especially y/n. she moved in front of hector and swayed her hips while he gently rested one of his hands on her hip.

hector was in pure bliss, watching his girlfriend move like that just for him. he was enjoying the view, the way y/n's back was slightly arched and moved was pure perfection.

although she turned and faced him, giving him a slight smirk. she was up to something, he knew that smirk; that playful smirk.

that's when y/n took héctor's beer from his hand and made him turn around and made him sway his hips like she did. y/n playfully put her hand on the back of his neck so he would be dancing like she was.

"aye aye muévelo muévelo" (aye aye move it move it) y/n said as she hit hectors butt while he tried to sway his hips to the music

he looked back at y/n who took a swing of the beer then said "i'm struggling babe my back is starting to hurt"

"i just wanted to show you how you're like with me" she laughed and continued to dance while holding a strong grip on his hips.

"uff y/n te baila muy bien el bellerín" (bellerín dances so good on you) andrés laughed at the couple.

"como tiene que ser" (how it should be) she chuckled and finally turned hector around.

she smiled at him and looked into his eyes. many slurred i love you's were said later on in the night. as well as intoxicating kisses were shared. although they were still so young, y/n and hector felt unstoppable. they were glad that they were around amazing people, the rest of the night was something else...

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n:
the ideas are rolling guys im getting excited
sorry if i have some spelling errors!! i just read through it.

enjoy this one-shot!!!

d<3