29 - Frenkie De Jong

...

"figure your shit out frenkie, i'm serious this time. i'm done playing your games. either you want me or you don't" y/n said as she slammed the house door leaving the blonde boy inside.

y/n hit the studio, she had to meet up with her best friend who was also her producer and helped her write her songs as well. y/n and tatiana had been friends since elementary school, they saw each other grow and went through phases together.

the best friends: y/n and tatiana (tati)

"okay i'm back tati let's get this done" y/n sighed as she sat down on the couch that was in the studio

"someone looks defeated, what's wrong?" tatiana asked y/n.

y/n she sat up, "frenkie, he's being weird like he can't make up his mind about whatever this is. i like him a lot and he does too, or so i believe. although there's days where he's distant and others when he's clingy. i decided we should take a break because i couldn't do it anymore".

"well you know what to do baby, sing it out" she passed y/n her headphones and started a new recording set.

and that's how it went for a couple of days, y/n had recorded sad songs; she was good, amazing even but her new album had to have a little bit of everything.

"that one was good right!?!" y/n smiled at tati who was behind the glass.

tati gave her a thumbs up and signaled her to come back to where she was. y/n placed her headphones down, and approached tati.

"look babe, i know you're going through it and the songs you've written are amazing don't get me wrong but we also have to records the love songs for the album. you've already promoted them and the fans are excited to hear them" tatiana explained to the black haired girl.

y/n nodded as tati handed her some lyrics, "i wrote this one, you can add or take things away however you're feeling".

she placed the lyrics infront of her and began to sing. y/n felt off, she hit the notes but the energy wasn't there. y/n felt it and tatiana could see it.