...

"how did you sleep mi amor?" he asked her as he traced small patterns on her arm.

"not that good my stomach hurt for a while" she pouted.

"that explains why you were moving around so much" he chuckled.

her eyes widened, completely realizing why she had an uncomfortable slumber. she immediately jumped out of bed and saw their comforter stained with a crimson shade.

"no no no no, fuck i'm two days early what the fuck?" she sighed heavily.

marc knew what he had to do and he didn't mind it whatsoever.

"ey baby don't worry ok, i'll clean this up. it happens it's ok, you're ok. yes?" he told her as he had both hands on her cheeks.

tears streamed down her face while her under eyes and nose were getting slightly red. she looked up at him and nodded. marc kissed her gently, while he cleaned up y/n was taking a shower.

marc took advantage and started cooking breakfast for both of them. y/n believed that she was blessed with marc. her past boyfriends were complete jerks, he wasn't.

he was an angel, things like this didn't gross him out. he knew it was something normal and should be more normalized. during her time of the month, he was even more caring and more gentle with her.

he would get take out food if she was craving it, would even bring her flowers to lighten her up. although what she loved the most was when she had really bad cramps, he'd place his hand on her lower abdomen and it would reduce the pain.

his gentle touch on her skin would sooth the pain

his gentle touch on her skin would sooth the pain. he was glad he was able to help her in some way.

"i'm sorry" she said again.

"for what mi amor?" he asked her complete oblivious.

"for the sheets, crying, mood swings, being too clingy,-" she continued but got cut off.

he sat up, "you know i love you right?, you're body is doing what it has to do. besides this is what i'm here for, and to be completely honest with you i like when you're clingy" he chuckled.

she kissed his cheek and cuddled into him. his presence calmed her down, she was at ease. the couple spent their day inside their house.

they made homemade pizza and a batch of chocolate chip cookies. once they were done, they made their way to the living room.

y/n and marc were having a disney princess marathon. after a couple of hours the couple had finished watching the little mermaid, cinderella, and snow white.

to say the least, marc was invested. which surprised y/n because last time they had a movie marathon he'd fallen asleep after only watching one movie.

ur.username

liked by marcguiu, pablogavi, pedri, and 267,778 others

ur.username: his favorite disney princess is ariel it's been confirmed

view all 436 comments

marcguiu: tú eres mi princesa favorita <3
(you're my favorite princess)
↪️ ur.username: y tú mi principe <3
(and you my prince)

hectorfort: look at him he's a changed man
↪️ marcguiu: i love disneyyyy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
*unedited*
i hope y'all enjoyed it!! i got more oneshots planned already!!!
this one is for the marc guiu girlies
d <3