28 - Nayef Aguerd

...

nayef and inés were happily married and with a newborn baby. their relationship just became sweeter and loveable. the fact that their love had created a beautiful baby was everything to them.

once they had came back from the hospital, it was a bit crazy at their household. after two days, the couple got the groove of things and both parents helped each other out with the baby.

things were going pretty good, until inés started getting tagged on post about nayef on social media. it was a girl posting about being in a relationship with him. there were a lot of post saying they were together and such.

"what is this!?!, are you kidding me?" she said, her heart was pounding out of her chest.

ines showed nayef her phone which contained many posts of that girl with pictures of her with gifts he had sent her. he had a confused look on his face.

"no no no this is all wrong, i would never cheat on you babe" he said as he was coming closer to her.

"don't, don't come near me. did all of this mean nothing? we just had a baby!!" ines said as her eyes got watery, they were angry tears.

"i promise you and our baby mean the world to me please let me explain, this is all misunderstanding please" nayef pleaded but ines shook her head in disagreement.

ines kicked him out of there house, she was not goig to look like a fool. it affected her so much and kept her awake at night. how could he do that? they had spent many years together and had so many memories together.

anniversary dates, fun trips, going to his football matches, and especially the birth of their daughter. she missed him late at night, when she'd fall asleep and had nobody to hold. she missed his warmth next to her and listening to his heartbeat as they cuddled.

their baby wasn't making it better, she reminded inés about him. she had his eyes and his nose, every time she looked at the baby girl inés saw nayef in her.

their baby also missed her dad, it was tough getting her to fall asleep. ines had to wrap the baby in one of nayef's shirts. it seems as if his scent calmed her down and even though she was very little she missed being held in her dad's arms.

inés heard the door close, she knew it was him. she went downstairs and looked at him. he looked a mess, he was sad and it looked like he had been crying.

"please listen to me, after i tell you what really happened it'/ your choice if you want me back or not" he told her.

"fine go ahead" she said.

"there has been this girl who has been posting stuff like that on her social media and it looks like she's in relationships with football players. i assure you that i was never with her, she makes it look like she's in these relationships with many. she has done it to mason mount, haaland, and other guys. please inés i promise i would never cheat on you, you are my wife and the mother of my daughter. you mean so much to me that i would never think about ending this" he said as he looked into her eyes.

"how do i know that you're not lying to me" she asked him, to be honest she already believed him but she wanted to make sure.

he proceeded to show her articles of what that person had done and footballers speaking out about it too. mason mount had even filled a restraining order on her.

"i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and not letting you explain i'm so s-" she said but was cut off by him.

nayef kissed her, he also missed her so much, "no it's ok you did what you had to do and i understand. i'm glad we talked it out and communicated".

she hugged him tight, and in that moment she felt at ease and much more comfortable. inés felt like she could finally breathe. the couple heard their baby girl crying, the couple quickly made their way up to their room.

"i think someone missed her dad" she smiled at both of them.

once nayef picked her up and cradled her for a bit, she went back to sleep.

inés posted on her instagram story 'my loves 💗'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
new oneshot!!!

requested by: @mattvxz
hope you enjoyed it!! :)

d<3