20 - Hakim Ziyech

...

"are you serious right now?" she yelled at him with a hurt visible expression.

"i'm serious i feel like we are moving too fast, i have to concentrate on my career, i'm going to the world cup soon and i can't dedicate my whole time to you" hakim said.

he was extremely stressed from training and the world cup was starting soon. he had to prove his potential and make the best out of it at the world cup. y/n on the other hand, she was starting to loose hope.

y/n and hakim were only 4 months into dating. everything was all good, she would attend his matches and tried to be the best wag. at that point he did appreciate it a lot and they were truly in love with each other.

although it came crashing down when the world cup came up and even before that.

"look just because you're tired and over training yourself, doesn't mean you can come back home and treat me like shit!!" she said as she paced in their living room while he just sat on their couch.

he was tired both physically and mentally, although that shouldn't excuse him for treating y/n badly. he became distant with her, ignoring calls, and y/n tried her hardest to keep the love alive in their relationship.

he didn't say a word to her, not that he could either ways. the guilt clawed all over his skin and he knew he was in the wrong but he just couldn't say anything or even look at her.

their relations was rocky all the way towards the big week of the world cup when he had to leave. y/n decided it would be for the best if she didn't go. for her sake and his as well, he didn't want to be distracted by her? alright it was fine by her. it would make the media and fans question them but she didn't care.

she still loved of course, but she just couldn't go. although she was attentive, she saw his games through the tv screen. he looked exhausted but still managed to put on a good fight and played very well.

hakim was missing her even more than she was. he tossed and turned in his hotel bed. thinking of her in his arms although she was back home. he couldn't do it anymore, he had to apologize and do what was right.

lover: i need you, i'm sorry i've been distant. you're right you don't deserve any of the horrible treatment i've given you. i can't sleep without you. i need you please come to qatar. i know i don't deserve you but if you still love me here's your ticket.

attachment: qatar airplane ticket- first class

she read the message over and over again. she knew he was sorry, it was a drastic change of emotions and actions he'd done. he was never like that, he was always so nice and sweet that his behavior was unreal. she was ready, she needed him as much as he needed her.

after her plane ride to qatar it somehow managed that her arrival was at the exact same time as his current game. she had gotten ready in the uber and once she was in the hotel she had a spare key that was give to her at the front desk.

"ms. ziyech your key, mr ziyech has already departed to his match so he told me to let you into his room" the front desk girl smiled at y/n who nodded and exchanged a "thank you".

she opened the door and his room was a big messy but it smelled just like him and his cologne. she finished getting ready and put on his jersey with his last name on it.

y/n speeded to the stadium and sat down where all the families and wife's were seated.

hakim was a very talented player, it almost seemed like he danced on the field. he was so swift and fast, yet smooth. he managed to shoot a goal and looked at the crown. he looked up at that specific section looking for her. he frankly thought she wouldn't come and see him.

although he was met with those beautiful eyes and smile. she was there seeing him, he pointed at her and made a heart with his hands. dedicating the goal was the least he could do but to him it meant the world and for her too.

after the game they embraced and shared a kiss. he apologized for acting like shit towards her. they had dinner just the two of them and he promised to not take the anger out on her when he'd be stressing.

"i love you with all my heart and i'm sorry again for acting like that" he said as he held her hand.

she nodded and smiled, "i love you too, i'm here for you. all i want is for you to be happy and you have my support".

the couple ended their night with a few cups of wine and dinner. they came back to their hotel room and enjoyed their time together. finally having each other in their arms, they both felt happy and at ease.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: requests one-shot by: @Skylar_Sky9
*UNEDITED
i hope y'all enjoyed!!!

d <3