33 - Paulo Dybala

...

it was currently a lazy sunday morning, paulo had gotten the weekend off. so they decided to sleep in and have a self-care sunday. as she opened her eyes, she noticed the boy staring at her already.

"you know it's not nice to stare paulo" she chuckled as he caressed her cheek.

"you're too beautiful i couldn't help it mi niña" he told her then gave her a kiss.
(my girl)

once the couple got up, they made their way to their kitchen and started making breakfast. the music played lightly, as it created a very domestic ambience.

y/n washed the strawberries and then proceeded to cut them up. while paulo mixed the batter and made pancakes on a pan.

the couple plated their pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and nutella

the couple plated their pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and nutella. paulo loved how y/n made their coffee, it was a caramel macchiato. it was foamy, and not too sweet; incredibly delicious and savory. they ate their breakfast while paulo would casually feed her blueberries.

"mmm can we go back to bed?" y/n asked as she grabbed the finished plates and set them inside of the dishwasher.

"sii vamos mi amor" he nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her back to their bedroom.

y/n laid in their bed beside paulo, his hands reached her waist and hugged her from behind. he was so warm and cuddly, that she didn't even notice when she fell asleep. she was in pure bliss, she always felt safe with paulo.

he was different than the guys she'd dated in the past. paulo cared about her and treated her like the only girl in the world.

for him, she was the only girl in his eyes. he would trace patterns on her skin and would kiss her lightly, as if she was delicate and could break at any moment.

it had already been half an hour that y/n had taken the nap. she only woke up because she felt paulo's empty side of the bed. she groaned, and hugged her pillow quickly realizing it was not her boyfriend.

she opened her eyes, looking at her boyfriend who was playing fifa.

"really, i thought you wanted to cuddle" she chuckled as she leaned back on the bed frame.

"i did cuddle though, i also tried to sleep but i was moving too much i didn't want to wake you up" he explained while he quickly looked at her.

"so you decided to play fifa?" she asked him.

"yeah plus the guys were blowing up my phone, telling me to get on the game" paulo said as he starred at the tv.

"mmmm okayy" she laughed.

for some reason every time she got bored she would do her makeup. it was relaxing to her and she would come up with good looks or just a simple look.

as she played around with her makeup, she got a routine down. primer, foundation, eyebrows, and more would be considered a part of her routine.

the brushes and beauty blender would gracefully touch her face, leaving it powdered and sparkly. the final touch was her favorite lipstick, and paulo's as well. the tint was cherry colored as well as scented.

everything was complete, the final step was to spray the setting spray. she then quickly fanned her face so it would dry. she adored watching paulo doing things, there was something to him that was just angelic.

he was so concentrated on the game he didn't even notice her doing her makeup. she started to approach him and hugged him from behind, as she then breathed in his scent.

y/n proceeded to kiss his back leaving tinted marks of her lipstick

"amooooor" he laughed while wiggling a bit.

"what? keep playing" she chuckled as she then bit his shoulder.

which he then immediately stopped playing and hugged her making them hit the bed. he began to kiss her all over her face and tickling her sides. her stomach ached since she was laughing too hard.

it was times like these where she was so thankful to have paulo. simple and cozy days like these were always fun with him.

"you know i love you more than anything in this world?" he told her as he hugged her waist.

"i do paulo i do" she smiled at him and kissed his cheek, everything about him made her love him more every single day.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
a/n:
i hope y'all enjoyed it!!
d <3