16 - Jack Grealish

...

jack and y/n had been dating for a long time, they eventually got married and started their whole life together. you could say that she was an og wag, since they've been together since high school. y/n was there for all his up's and downs in his football career.

he was deeply grateful for her, she was truly his biggest supporter and love of his life. jack and y/n had experienced a lot of first experiences, such as buying a house, traveling around the world, and now they were expecting their first child. y/n was in her last trimester of her pregnancy, it had been a rocky road but both parents were incredibly excited for the arrival of their baby girl.

throughout her pregnancy, jack had been so sweet and caring. he'd make more time for her and would rub her pregnant belly, as well as setting up the nursery. she was glad jack was so comforting to her and understanding. what made her more uncomfortable than the physical side effect of her pregnancy was the mental virtue of it.

she was more tired than usual and her feet ached, she wasn't confident in her body anymore. she felt selfish thinking like that, how could she think like that if she was nourishing a while new life inside of her? her clothes barely fit, and what did were jack's hoodies and sweatpants. he didn't mind her using his clothes.

"love i don't care if you use my clothes, honestly I think you look beautiful as ever

"love i don't care if you use my clothes, honestly I think you look beautiful as ever. besides my twe favorite girls are wearing them, so don't fuss about it" he said while caressing her stomach and giving her a sweet kiss.

"i know but I just feel so ugly and i don't feel like myself, im always tired and i can hardly do things without being out of breath; i'm just tired all the time" y/n replied with tears running down her face, it was definitely the hormones that where also driving her crazy.

jack looked at the love of his life, even when she was crying she was astonishing; she's pretty when she cries. her eyes were glossy and the salty tears stained her rosy cheeks. her eyelashes wet and her eyes looking up at him, she looked mesmerizing. he gracefully put his hands on either side of her face and looked at her pretty face, he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"my beautiful beautiful y/n, my words are not enough to explain how beautiful you are to me. i fell in love with you for your inner beauty, the way you think, the way you treat others. i believe you are extreamely beautiful inside and out. i love your eyes and how they twinkle when you get excited. i love your smile, i love you and all your essence. you are carrying our baby, pregnancy is not easy and you are doing an amazing job. believe me when i say that you are the prettiest girl my eyes had ever landed on" jack expressed as he showered her small kisses all over her face, while she laughed.

"i don't know what i would do without you" she hugged him tightly.

just like that 2 weeks later, their baby girl had arrived. bella grealish was born on a sunny wednesday morning, jack and y/n were excited and so in love with her already. after being in recovery at the hospital, they were finally able to go home and rest.

as weeks went by y/n and jack had created a good routine of taking care of their baby

as weeks went by y/n and jack had created a good routine of taking care of their baby. if y/n was in the shower, jack would take over. jack was so infatuated by his daughter, he played with her tiny hands and loved swaying her to make her fall asleep.

on those ruthless nights when bella would be fussy, jack would immediately rush to her nursery and get her to fall asleep. she was most likely going to be a daddy's girl.

she felt such comfort in his arms as well as his scent. that's why sometimes when jack would be out of house, y/n would have to wrap the infant in one of his shirts; his scent seemed to calm her cries and would lullaby her to slumber.

it had officially been 2 months since bella was born, jack had told you if it was okay if you brought her to meet the guys after practice. y/n agreed to the idea and started packing all her necessities.

he was excited to have the rest of the man city boys meet her. y/n was getting ready, y/n stared at her body that was displayed on her long body mirror. she examined her thighs, her arms, her legs, and her stomach.

She quickly diminished those negative thoughts. She realized she was a fucking badass, all she faced during her pregnancy was worth it, her baby girl came out healthy and beautiful, those thoughts diminish when she looks into bella's eyes.

jack, erling, and the rest of the boys planned a surprise after practice. they hanged up a banner which read "welcome home" in baby pink, as well as pink balloons.

once you came into the locker room, the guys softly said 'welcome home bella!' y/n was so touched by the surprise she got teary eyed, jack had noticed and went to her and embraced her.

"aw thanks guys, you guys made me cry" she laughed

the boys exchanged "no worries", "it's all good".

jack took bella from your arms and showed her to the boys, they all surrounded jack and were completely melting. I mean it was a silly sight, a whole bunch of tall men; who were beasts on the football field were absolute mush while in front of your daughter.

all the man city boys took turns holding her and playfully bickered about who her favorite uncle was. that was until erling took her away from foden.

"we already know who her favorite uncle is, it's obviously me" erling said as he cradled her in his arms. she looked so small in his arms, it was funny to see this 6'4 man protecting your small daughter from future boyfriends and heartbreak.

"good thing she has a lot of uncles who will scare away boyfriends" jack laughed while y/n agreed and cherished these moments, she knew she'd grow up in a heartbeat. both parents took in every memory and every accomplishment of their daughter, no matter how big or small it was.

"it only get's better from here lover" she whispered to jack as she observed the scene of the football men fighting for your daughters attention. jack smiled and kissed y/n's temple, "i'm excited for more to come".

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: hoping i don't have any grammar errors
enjoy this one shot!!

requested by: @Donna806

d<3