...

smut 18+

y/n had everything planned, she had went earlier in the day to victoria secret. she had found a perfect white lingerie set that she knew joão would love. it was his birthday so she wanted him to feel special. she set lit candles in their room and dimmed the lights.

she took a shower and lathered on her strawberry scented shampoo, she knew that joão secretly loved it. after her shower she dried and styled her hair. y/n already had her lingerie laid out on the bed, all she had to do was put on a little bit of makeup.

she sat down in font of her vanity and started her makeup. she did a simple small wing liner, waterproof mascara, highlighter, and lipstick. after that she changed into her lingerie set, it was a bit cold in their house so she also put on one of joão's white dress shirts that fit her big. she fixed their room since she knew joão was about to come home from training.

she lit the last candle, then heard the door open. he wore grey sweatpants and a white hoodie, his hair was messily done. joão looked beautiful as ever. he looked for y/n, until he spotted her in the entrance of their bedroom.

"hi my angel, what a pretty set you have on" he smirked as he looked her up and down; he wanted to devour her whole.

he wrapped his arms around her body and played with one of her long strands of hair.

"i heard it was a special boys' birthday today" she told him while looking up at his doe eyes. his brown eyes were a deeper shade of brown, lust filled his eyes. she took his hand and led him to their bed, she lightly pushed him on the bed, making him sit down.

joão took off his hoodie, leaving him completely shirtless. he reached out to y/n but she stopped him.

"no no no, not yet." she said as she started to teasingly take of the white dress shirt.

she looked absolutely beautiful to joão, her long black hair was flowy and soft. the white lingerie set hugged her figure, she looked like a doll; small and delicate.

y/n got on top of him making sure to give him small kisses on his abdomen, earning whines from the boy. she trailed kisses all the way to his collarbones, she bit him not too hard but enough to leave a mark. y/n kissed his neck while also leaving a couple of hickey's. joão was a mess under, his eyes were closed and he whined from the simple pleasure.

he was growing hard under her, "fuck my love you're teasing me".

"no i'm taking my time with you pretty boy, i like the way you moan for me" she teased him as she slightly grinded on his hard clothed cock.

y/n attacked his lips, she started making out with him. joão's hands trailed all over body but they settled on her ass. while y/n played and pulled his hair, making him groan.

she pulled away and looked at him, his cheeks were scarlet red and his lips were plump; the most beautiful sight ever. joão sat straight and leaned back on the headboard. he watched y/n's every move, she moved down and pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers.

she kissed his thighs along with his cock, y/n looked up at him. he'd shut his eyes with the amount of teasing that y/n was doing.

"baby please please" joão whined.

"patience my love" she answered.

she took his cock in her hand and started licking it slowly. she kitty licked his tip and then would slowly twirl her tongue over his slit, that was already covered with precum.

she took him into her mouth, while joão reached down to her head and grabbed her hair making a ponytail. he bobbed her head up and down, making her deepthroat him. her eyes were teary eyed but joão loved watching her taking him all in her mouth.

joão felt euphoric in her mouth, he was so close to his climax. the way she gagged on him and continued to spit and suck on his cock turned him on even more. she never lost the eye contact with him, her big eyes looked up at him. watching him come undone and watching him cum was incredibly hot.

he came in her mouth, he took her hand and pulled her up, so she was sitting on top of him. joão's cum was on the corner of her mouth. he reached out and wiped it off with his thumb, then made her open her mouth. she then sucked off his cum off of his thumb while gently sucking on it. y/n looked at the boy who was paying close attention to what she was doing.

at this point y/n's lingerie was on the floor, he was taking her all in. she was divine to him, she was a goddess to him and would do anything to worship her; and that's exactly what he did. he gently bit one of her breast yet still sucking on it, and then would massage the other. he desired her so bad, he was eager to have her.

"tonight's about you baby, my birthday boy" she told him then kissed him again.

she sat on his cock, and started to ride him. he was in pure bliss, he loved every second of it. she looked absolutely beautiful on top of him. the way her moans would synch with his would raised the sexual tension. every thrust into her was filled with so much pleasure.

y/n was reaching her climax as was joão, he swiftly grabbed her and was now topping her. his thrust became sloppier as they were both reaching their high. they came together, and laid next to each other.

"fuck that was amazing babe, i love you" joão said as he kissed her.

"you're welcome birthday boy" she replied then smiled.

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n:

joão smuttttttt

hope ya'll enjoyed reading it !!

d <3