S4, EP 4: A Real Problem

The first week of staying with Todoroki was just us fooling around and it was a great, very sexual experience. Then things got a little too serious.

Shoto and Y/n spent the rest of the week training in his backyard. Why? Simple answer; Y/n's quirk had been dampened for so long she forgot how to control it.

Shoto took it upon himself to help her. First, she just froze random things they found outside, small rocks and chunks of grass. Then, he asked her to only freeze half of the tree which seemed like too big of a task.

"I need you to start freezing it before my flames put it out." Before she could ask what that meant Shoto started blasting the tree with his fire. Y/n panicked at first, though her first instinct was to put her hands on the tree and protect it.

The black flames from her hands quickly engolfed the tree. When they met Shoto's flames the black ones stopped, freezing the lower half of the tree before embering and disappearing.

Y/n opened her eyes, she was unable to tell what had happened. Only that everything seemed to be covered in ice, the grass, and a lot of the witnessing trees.

She called out for Shoto, but no one answered. Thinking she might have froze him she looked around, everything was iced. She couldn't tell apart any of her surroundings anymore. But as soon as she turned around she was hit a big wave of fire. Instantly melting everything she had accidently frozen, including Shoto.

He breathed heavily with cold sweat dripping down his face, he had let his gaurd down. He closed his eyes and took an extremely long, deep breath. He focused on his heart beat and waited for his body to warm up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unfortunately, Y/n was knocked unconscious from Shoto's heat wave. Though that wasn't his intention.

When Y/n came to, Shoto wasn't there. She called his name many times but to her disappointment he wasn't there. She began to walk around carefully, she soon found the door and left the bedroom.

Oh god. She thought as she opened the door to the hallway, to her left there were stairs. Sure they weren't that difficult but usually she's helped up and down them.

She sat at the top of the stairs and scooted down the steps until she reached the ground floor. Y/n stood up proudly and began to really feel herself around, mostly touching the walls until she hit something worth touching.

She found herself in the kitchen, then she realized she was quite hungry, so she looked for something simple. All she found was an apple Maybe he went to buy some fucking food. She thought to herself as she shut the door.

She ripped the apple in half and bit into it. It was then she realized she hadn't eaten in days and a small apple wasn't going to satisfy her cravings. Perhaps a cherry and apple pie, or two and five.

Her moment of silence was ruined when someone started pounding on the door, it was unusual, since the cabin was in the middle of the woods. At first she hesitated to open it, then the person outside called for Shoto, assuming by the tone, perhaps they didn't mean harm.

Y/n walked to the door and struggled with the locks for a moment before cracking it open. "Who is it?" She said, taking another bit of her apple behind the door and waiting for a response.

"Does Shoto Todoroki live here?" The man asked, Y/n's chest ached for a moment, before she answered. "I don't know, w-why?"

"Fuck you mean you don't know? Does he live here or not?"

"Ummm, what business do you have with him?"

"The fuck does it matter?! Is this his fucking residence?"

"Tell me who you are!"

"Why don't you open the fucking door or I'm gonna kick it down!"

"You do that and I'll f-freeze your fucking dick off!"

The man yelled and kicked the door down, knocking Y/n back with her, she fell to the floor and the door fell on her.

"Who are you!?" Y/n yelled and kicked the door off of her, she jumped to her feet and prepared to hit him with a blast. "I'll give you 5 seconds to tell me!"

The man went silent, Y/n prepared to hit him as black flames engolfed her fists.

"Who are you?!" She yelled again, the guy began to sound panicked.

"You don't remember me?!"

"I have perfect memory, maybe if you told me your name, I would."

"Look at me! I-"

"Oh very funny! Either give me your name or leave!" The guy looked at her with such emotion, too many at once, anger, confusion, sadness.

"It's Bakugo." He said sadly. That name hit Y/n like a train, she dropped her fighting stance and her black flames embered out. She felt her blood run cold and he watched her expression go completely blank.

"And..you know me, right? Do you remember?"