S2, EP 10: Endless

They got back later than expected last night, Y/n was super tired and fell asleep on the merry-go-round. But they made it home safely, he carried her back. Respectfully, of course.

He laid her on his bed and was finding the homework he forgot to finish. All was well. Until her phone started ringing.

The first time he ignored it but it rang and beeped a bunch of times. But he shouldn't—but what if it's something important? Someone needs to be there to take it....No, definitely not.

'I'll just check!' He slid her phone out of her pocket. He wondered if she knew she squeezed things in her sleep.

The person blowing up her phone was...

'Kirishima?' He couldn't help but scroll, then he stopped himself and looked at Y/n. Somewhere in that mix of text and calls, was a call and voicemail from her brother.

'That means she's leaving...I don't want her to leave...'

Well...opportunity was calling him.

He slept on the couch that night. It was different. He didn't feel guilty. In fact, he felt elated with the idea of her staying longer.

The next morning was extremely quiet. Yes everyone was tired but no one talked except for 'good morning' and whatnot. Y/n's not used to saying that, it's not something that goes around her house. But her brothers and father do love her, they just....have trouble showing it sometimes.

Although school wasn't so quiet. It was never quiet. They arrived at the same time, and forgot about hero agencies. That's what excited them.

She sat down at her desk. Her scar was still so noticeable, as she scanned through the pages she couldn't stop feeling it. She got as many offers as Bakugo.

'Endeavor?'

She looked over at Shoto who skimmed through page after page. 'Best jeanist too!'

Her mind was scattered with hero agencies, she was blowing them up with cons.

Y/n flipped her chair around to face Izuku. "Hey look!..." the rest of what she said was drowned out by Izukus thoughts, he was muttering again.

"Izuku, are you okay?" She tapped him and he snapped his head up and quickly nodded. "Yeah, sorry!"

"L/n," Aizawa called, she turned around he stood in the doorway, a phone in his hand. "Come here." She got up and walked out of the room. (What happened next will SHOCK you!)

For the news, it took a while for it to hit her. Piercing through her heart, she felt as though an arrow had impaled her. It was a call, a call from her brother. Jordan, not the one she was speaking to at the sports festival. Which told her that something was up.

"Yo sis, Kenzo tried to call you last night but you didn't pick up...it was pretty important."

"I d-didn't get a c-call."

"Yeah...well, we're at the hospital right now. It's not going so great, me and Kenma are fine but Kenzo and dad got shot. The doctors aren't sure if they'll make it and Kenzo's being a drama king. He left a message for you, but he's sleep now."

"I d-didn't even k-know you w-were safe..." she started tearing up, visible in her voice.

"He called you! Never mind. Look, I'm not saying anything will happen. But if it does you know your mom has to take you, right? Me and Kenma aren't old enough."

"Y-yeah, I know..."

"And...Kenzo said he was sorry...for never saying 'I love you...and—" A machine started flatlining in the background, some yelling occurred, and then the line went dead.

She didn't forget Aizawa standing right in front of her, but she was unable to move or speak. The stress of family members dying never went well for her...every time...she'd just...

Thump

It was never from old age either.

She opened her eyes and for a second she thought she was being robbed. Due to her blurred eyesight, but it was just the symbol of peace.

"Good morning! It's time for hero internships, young L/n!" He exclaimed. She sat up, she was in the teachers' lounge.

"Sooo, who'd you choose?!" She rubbed her eyes.

"Uh, Endeavor..."

"Great!"

And before she knew it she was shoved into the classroom where they chose their hero names.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE ANY GRAMMAR/SPELLING/ARC MISTAKES.