S1, EP 13: Absolute Zero's Limits!

Where Shinso laid pinned on the ground by a villain and squirming. Y/n's hood fell off from the strong gust of wind.

'I knew I should've stayed home,' An ugly villain too, that is.

The villain grabbed a knife out of their pocket. "If you keep moving, I'll have to," Y/n shrieked when he stabbed the edge of his arm. "Kill you." He finished.

"Damn you idiot...don't you have a brain?" That must've been a reference to the fact that they could see his skull. From the hole in his forehead.

"Yeah, nice try." Y/n silently froze the ground, not from her hand. She hadn't moved at all, but that small 'fog' that silently emitted from her had grown. From freezing herself to absolute zero, spreading her quirk to not just one place, but everywhere. The 'fog' covered the ground. Everything around her froze.

(Talking about the 'fog' that comes from ice and freezers, I don't know the name..)

"The hell?!" He had let his guard down. Shoji realized this, ran, and attacked him. She stopped her quirk as fast as possible. She picked up Shinso and broke him free from her ice. She laid his head upon her knee.

"I'm s-sorry!" She needed to warm him up as fast as possible, ice covered half his body and he was pale as her. He must feel so numb.

"It's fine...is he dead?" She forgot about his wound, he winced and she loosened her grip.

"Uh, I'm not s-sure." She could see his breath, hitching. Slowly, the smoke cleared. But something felt off. She looked down at her hands, covered in more ice than usual. That's why, she couldn't feel them. But she wasn't worried about that. Her quirk hadn't stopped, it was affecting Shinso and everything around her.

'Hey, stop, what's happening?!' She slowly laid him on the icy floor. She rolled up her giant sleeve. Her hand was near white, slightly pink, and covered in ice. Her hands were completely numb,

'Oh no, no, no, this is bad! I didn't do anything!' Tears started welling in her eyes, but soon after froze in a thin layer of ice. Soon after, she was barely able to move. She stood there, icy eyes, ice spreading through her body faster than ever. She felt as though this wasn't her quirk at all.

'Move! Move! You have to help Shinso! Move god damn it! I won't forgive you if you don't move!! Y/N MOVE GOD DAMN IT!' She scolded herself, her feet started freezing in place. Her heart slowed, slowed...slowed.

Thump.

Annnndd that's a wrap. I'm cutting this episode short because, one, I feel like it's necessary. Two, I have an announcement. Get ready for my cocky side.

This isn't the present, it's a future reference

This isn't the present, it's a future reference. Also, I used a reference from MHA because I'm terrible at drawing poses. I used Shoto...it felt right, ya know? Of course this is how I see her. That's her (slightly) overusing her quirk. I got confused on the ice but you get it. I'm proud of it. Also one more thing, her hair used to be fully black. But after her quirk manifested, one side turned ash-blonde.

I'm not an artist.

I'm joking, move out the way leo da Vinci 🙄

Another one, that's coming up SOON. I used a 'reference' from (I think) the training camp arc where the lov kidnapped katsuki blah blah you get it. I just...replaced Tsu with Y/n...

(I'm happy for feedback, just don't hate on it, because you know I'm the next leo da Vinci 🙄)

I think I might develop a cartoon art style, kind of. It may look lazy but I just clean up my sketch and then color. Cause I like how it looks. Anyways, goodbye.

Edit: I never added the scene, I'm on season three. Anyways I forgot but yeah...that was supposed to be at the sports festival I didn't even add the gym uniform 😭