S3, EP 8: Jealousy II

Y/n adjusted her shirt, today was the day. She takes the provisional hero license exam. She stood next to Izuku in the front as they waited. Truly it was amazing. So many schools.

'This is exciting! Can't wait for my special moves! Hehe!' She thought to herself, it sounded more like an evil laugh.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asked because she was pulling on his sleeve, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Better th-than ever!" She let go of his sleeve and players with her hands. Watching the schools pass by.

But a school stopped in front of them, a boy with messy black hair laid eyes on her. But she wasn't looking because she was talking to Izuku.

Eventually...he approached them.

"Well! If it isn't U.A!" And a girl with blonde spiky hair that reminded her of Katsuki, who stood right next to her. He wore a gray shirt and looked so nice.

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Yo Shindo from Ketsubutsu!" He shook Izukus hand, then he looked at Y/n and shook her hand. "What's your name beauty?" The girl beside him nudged him, he received a glare from Bakugo but he didn't care about any of that.

"I-i'm Y/n L/n n-nice to meet you t-too!" She smiled back, content with how nice he was being. But Bakugo saw right past his facade.

"That's such a pretty name, it suits you."

"Th-thank y-you." Y/n blushed a little, no one ever really compliments her.

"And your stutter is so cute too," Y/n's eyes went a bit wide, the blush was noticeable on her face. No ones ever said that to her, not even Izuku. Not that she was comparing! Todoroki noticed, Bakugo noticed, Izuku noticed, Ochacho noticed.

"Heh, th-thank you, a-again.." someone loudly cleared their throat. And he let go of her hand. "Well! It was nice to meet you all! So long!" He bowed and marched away with his school. Bakugo muttered something.

She turned around and awkwardly chuckled. "He w-was nice r-right?" But only received glares and scowls.

Eventually inside the stadium, after changing into her hero costume, Y/n found herself listening very intensely to the instructions. 'Three targets, six balls, hit three, someones out, get hit three times, you're out, hit third target, you've taken someone out, only 100 people pass, hit two people. Got it.' Did she really? Of course, but there was this feeling of doubt surfacing. She was no longer excited. Maybe this hero costume has a doubt virus.

'Oh no I'm not ready for this!' So no matter how hard she reassured herself, it never worked.

She fiddled with her key earring, she only had one of them—because...why not? 'I should've taken this off! I don't wanna lose it!'

She tired her hair up quickly, in a split second the ground vibrated. It just shattered. It made such a huge crater that Y/n and a few others were sent into the air and started falling.

'Ah! What was that?!' She felt like a meteorite entering earths atmosphere. Someone soon jumped and caught her, Y/n's eyes were closed shut.

"Shindo! What are you doing?! She's the enemy!" She opened her eyes, it was the guy from earlier. He held her bridal style and looked at his friend scolding him. "Shes not my enemy." He sneered and looked down at Y/n.

She turned extremely red because she realized she was pressed against his chest and his hero costumes showed his whole chest, like Ejiros.

"Right now, she and everyone else are our enemies! Stop fooling around!"

"I didn't want her to go splat! No one else was going to save her!" And the two went back and forth, he eventually placed Y/n down. Now that she was back to her feet maybe she could think straight again.

'You can't trust anyone!' Y/n was right, she sensed something and turned around. At the last moment, a girl came flying towards her. She ducked and the girl rolled—it was Uraraka.

"A-are y-you—" but she hit Y/n, she was sent rolling into the crater.

'Not Uraraka! That's not Uraraka!'