S2, EP 4: One Crush, But It's Not You

"I like someone!"

'God, what an idiot.'

The second those words came out, was the moment Y/n knew. She fucked up.

Uraraka's face lit up. She glanced at something, then back up at Y/n with a weird expression. "And I-I don-don't know how to-to tell him...and um..." Y/n trailed off and fiddled with her hands.

"Oh really?! It wouldn't happen to be Izuku would it?!" She neared closer, Y/n stumbled back and turned into a blushing mess.

"Wh-What?! No! We're only best fr-friends I—"

"It is!! Aw that's so cute!" Y/n wanted to hide. Uraraka caught onto her embarrassment and backed off a little.

"Sorry! It's just that I would have never known! You're really good at hiding it!" She admitted sheepishly. "So, you're going to tell him right?!"

"Huh?! N-no! I ca-can't!"

"You have to! You never know what know what could happen..." her face lit up again, she grabbed Y/n's shoulders and turned her around.

"Look!" There was the green-haired boy, awkwardly standing near the corner. Had he been listening this whole time?! For how long?! Should she call off this stupid thing?! That's probably what she was glancing at...oh no Y/n you're so stupid!

"Y/n, are you okay?" Uraraka turned her back around. Only to face Y/n's terrified expression, she couldn't get more red. And stood as still as a statue.

"He—" but Y/n fell to the floor. The shock was too much, apparently.

"Uh, your name was called..." and he sprinted away, awkwardly.

(I feel like I've gone off plot so let's forget about Izuku for a little)

Y/n had watched Uraraka's fight with Bakugo. It was quite painful doing so. She had looked away multiple times. She had her doubts, everyone did.

But she never pitted Uraraka because she was a girl. Y/n's tried several times to freeze Bakugo. It never worked. She knows that Bakugo would fight with all he had, no matter who it was. One reason she never hated him.

'Oh come on! Get up Uraraka!' She planted her hands on the seat in front of her, slowly beginning to rise. Midnight made her way over to Uraraka. Who was on the floor.

'Get up...' But Midnight announced she was unable to continue fighting. Y/n backed down.

"Dude, my seat!" Kaminari, in front of her, complained. Y/n quickly apologized. If only she could melt it...

Y/n zoomed past someone and into the corridor. But on her way down, Uraraka ran right past her. Y/n fell and hadn't even seen her.

'Okay, I'll just give her space...' Y/n frowned and got up from her spot on the dirty floor.

She adjusted her sleeve and continued walking. Only to get startled by someone coming the same way she did. At least she didn't bump into them. It was a tall, buff man. Not All Might. She's not mistaken, that's Endeavor.

He looked down at her with a somewhat angry expression. On fire as always. She took a step back and made way for him.

"S-sorry..." he turned to face her then.

"Have you seen Shoto?"

'He's outside watching the next match...'

"No. Uh, b-but uh, maybe he-he needs a little um space, uh, he-his fight with S-Sero was a bit um an-angry and I-I don't th-think he's cooled off y-yet..." she fiddled with her hands and looked away. 'No pun intended...'

She immediately started regretting her words, she had just told the number two hero to give his son space!

"Oh. What are you trying to say?"

"Uh-" Y/n had been so scared to speak, but someone interrupted her.

"Father," Shoto appeared from the shadows, he stared Endeavor down and walked towards the two.

'This is where I leave...'

She started walking away.

"L/n," Endeavor said and made her stop and turn around.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"Tell me, what is your quirk?—" Shoto glared at his father, who looked at the confused Y/n.

"Uh well I c-can freeze things to absolute zero, I can't create big ice though..." and she hurried off with her tail between her legs.

"Really?"

"What?"

Y/n had missed the announcements because she went to find Uraraka. Who could be found in the waiting room, crying about her defeat. Y/n had heard her outside the door.

'Yeah, I'll just leave her alone...'

"Wh-Why are you cr-crying, K-Kara?" The door opened slightly, she quirked her eyebrow at her sister curled up on her bed, the room covered in blue, freezing cold fire. Flames burning bright at her desk. The once pink covers are now covered by the flames. "Get out..y/n...people need space..."

"Ohh, right! I lo-love you!"