S4, Ep 5: Memories

I don't remember much of this event, only that I woke up with a lethal headache and my hand hurt like really bad.

"I don't want you here."

Shoto finally came home, only with a handful of groceries and no one to help. However, when he apporached his house the door was torn off its hinges. He walked closer and hear faint yelling, thats all it sounded like, just yelling. He walked into the house and found Bakugo standing--well frozen to the ground.

"I swear--I fucking hate you! Come down here and un-fucking-freeze me!" Shoto sighed of relief, though Bakugo's body was rapidly freezing, he was glad no one was hurt, though as he silently walked to the kitchen he noticed blood on the floor.

Shoto sat his bags down on the counter and noticed that a knife had gotten misplaces, there was no blood on it, but he didn't doubt it was no accident.

He entered the living room again and shot fire at Bakugo, the ice quickly melted and soon he was standing in a puddle of water. Katsuki looked behind him as Shoto walked past him. "Oh, when did you get here? I was looking for you."

"I saw." Shoto replied in his monotoned voice. He walked up the stairs where Y/n laid at the top of the steps, blood was on her shirt, and she was done crying but it had looked like she cried alot while he was gone.

"What happened?" He asked calmly, he grabbed her hand and turned it over. There were dozens of shards of glass stuck in her palm. Shoto sighed and began to take them out as fast as he could, her hand bled again upon the removal of the glass. When he finished, he waved his hand over hers and created a thin layer of frost over her hand.

He helped her off of the ground and led her down the hall into their room and told her to stay there until he was done. He left and closed the door behind him, meeting eyes with Katsuki at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked past Bakugo and out of the door. Bakugo followed him.

"I don't know, honestly. Ever since they let me out, I've been everywhere."

"Oh you didn't just come here to tear the door off its hinges?" Shoto raised an eyebrow as the two apporached the red truck.

"No, that was—fuck, I just—"

"Bakugo," Shoto said as he grabbed a bag and turned to Katsuki. "If you need a place to stay, all you have to do is ask." Katsuki averted his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I was getting to that..." he muttered. "I have an extra bedroom, Y/n would need help when I go back to school, someone needs to keep the house clean and safe while I'm gone, and possibly help with errands, I don't have all the time in the world."

Bakugo rolled his eyes and stared at the ground, then looked back up at Shoto. "Is that a yes? I really don't mind having you around."

"Sure, just what do you mean Y/n needs help?"

"She's blind Bakugo, partially anyway." This filled Katsuki with a strong emotions, confusion and realization, and questions. The only reason he hadn't realized was that her eyes didn't look that much different from the ones he was used to, and she didn't require a stick.

"How'd that happen?"

Shoto stared sadly at the ground. "Someone attacked her at the mental hospital, and it's my fault."

"How is that your fault?"

"That doesn't matter. I need to put these in the freezer." Shoto began to walk toward the cabin, Katsuki scoffed and grabbed the last bag out of the truck before slamming it shut and following Shoto.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While Katsuki's new place was nice and all, and he lived with his old friend, there were some strange conditions that came with Bakugo.

One, for instance, was he had PTSD. And though he perfers to not talk about it, it still raises questions. What could be bad enough to Traumatize Katsuki?

Two, he never slept. Well rarely, anyhow. So now he spends his lonely nights watching Chick-Flicks and eating whatever he could.

Three, he was super paranoid. Every single noise startled him, all he could do was tell himself that it was nothing. However,  this became a problem at the hotel he last stayed at. Now, it may still be a problem.

He heard the floors creak and footsteps proceed towards him. His heart began racing, he looked over his shoulder and it was just Y/n. She walked past him and didn't even look at him.

Can she not see me? Katsuki facepalmed at that thought and quiet literally slapped himself. I'm becoming more stupid by the day.

He went back to judging the tv show, and a few minutes later he heard a sudden crash. It wasn't loud, or sounded serious, but it alarmed Katsuki.

He busted through the door. "What's going on?" He asked in a loud whisper. Y/n looked around to find his voice until Katsuki turned the light on.

"Oh uh, I was looking for the light, I mus-must've knocked something over."

"Don't give me shit, what are you doing in this room?....And, why is there blood on your pants?"

Y/n had furrowed her eyebrows at his stupidity in the moment.

"Prison really did a number on you, huh? If you want to be nosey fine, but it's really none of your business."

"Fine then, bleed to death, I really don't care." Katsuki turned the light off and slammed the door. Of course it was an accident, but the realization made him laugh.

He sat back down on the couch and went back to watching TV. This time he laid down and got comfortable. Then, about five or so minutes later, Y/n comes out of the room and sighs. "Bakugo?" She called hopefully.

"What?" He answered in an annoyed tone. "Um you wouldn't mind running to the store, for me, would you?"

"For what?"

"Um, pads? For-"

"Yeah yeah, shut up. Fine."

Y/n nodded and thanked hun as he stood up and walked to the door and grabbed his vest off the hanger and began to put it on.

It was silent for several moments, Bakugo opened the door and paused. "Uh-what kind?"