Twenty six: set in time

(Harry)

Jenna opened the door to our house and we sighed deeply, both of us just throwing our bags down and collapsing on to the couch.

It's 8:00 am. It feels like we should be sleeping, and I wish we were.

"You want to take a nap?" I asked Jenna.

She curled up on my lap and nodded in to my chest. "We have things to do,"

"Jen, we were just on such a long plane ride and jetlag will get us both. I mean, honestly I think it will be better if we... Jen? Jenna?" I looked at her and she was already asleep.

Awe, my sweet princess in her knights arms. That's what I was, her knight in shinning armor who will always be here to save her.

I moved slightly so I could lay down on my back and she stayed on top of me, her cheek against my chest with steady breaths.

I kissed her head and closed my eyes. I really am one of the luckiest men alive.

-
(Jenna)

Troy gave me a wire and told me a few of his men would be posted around Disney where I worked. I guess I forgot to mention before, Troy is a cop. And why he didn't arrest Jacob is still a question I ask myself.

I walked in and put my bag and keys in my assigned locker and checked in. Then I walked into my bosses office.

She was sitting on a new couch I've never seen before and lied up at me as I walked in. "Jenna, I thought you would come by my office,"

"You did?" I asked.

"Of course," she said loudly. "New Years you arrested my son for raping you and sterilizing you, which is all true,"

"He said you were behind it," I said.

"Dear, of course I was. I can't have a pregnant princess running around!" She said.

"Did you really have to sterilize me? My contract ends next December, you couldn't have just waited?" I asked.

"If the other girls found out I gave you leeway then they would all get pregnant too! And you're not the first one I have done it to," she still had a smirk playing on her lips.

Just then her door bust open and Troy, along with some of the California PD and they arrested my boss.

"You set me up! You made me admit!" She yelled.

"Goodbye, miss Leopold," I smirked and watched her be pulled away.

Troy gave me a hug. "Let me know if you need anything else, okay kiddo?"

I nodded and walked back to the dressing room, changing into my Cinderella costume.

-

I came home and saw Harry was home again. I jumped onto his body on the couch that was sleeping and placed little kisses all around his chest.

He woke up when I jumped on his and started chuckling. "Welcome home, beautiful,"

"Hello," I smiled.

"You seem happy," he smirked.

I kissed his smirked passionately and pulled away. "I am,"

He bit his lip and pulled me in for another heated kiss and I pulled myself up by his shoulders and tugged on his hair. He let out a soft moan and I bit on his lip.

"I'm in charge," I said and he nodded in agreement. I got off and closed all the curtains so no neighbors could see us and got back on top of him.

"You sure?" He asked.

I kissed him. "More than sure,"

-
(Harry)

Jenna lay collapsed in my arms as we finished up.

He body shined with little beads of sweat and her hair was slightly wet. I held her tight and close to me; I didn't mind.

"Jenna," I said.

"Yes Harry?" She answered, her cheek pressed against my chest.

"I love you," I said. "And I really mean, I love you,"

She giggled and looked up at me with a big smile. "I know you do,"

I noticed she still was wearing her engagement ring and I picked up her hand, kissing her knuckles. "Let's pick a date,"

She sat up a little. "Nothing too soon," she said.

"But nothing too far away," I agreed.

"December?" She asked.

"How about February?" I asked.

"I hope you're talking about next February," she smirked.

"Jenna, I am," I smirked back.

"February 14th," she said.

"That's Valentine's Day," I added.

"It's perfect," she smiled.

I chuckled and kissed her soft lips. "It is,"