Twenty five: new years part 2

(Jenna)

That was him. That was the man who kidnapped me and rapped me and hurt me.

I wanted to scream, to cry out, anything to scare him away.

And there he was, in my parents house, eating our food, drinking our water.

He's Nadine's Brother, who is my bosses daughter. Which mean exactly what I feared from the beginning.

My boss is the one behind me getting sterilized.

I broke away Harry's hand and ran outside where nobody was. The cool air ran down my back and I ran my fingers through my hair. I can't go back in there, I won't go back in there.

"Jenna," I heard Harry behind me and I turned to face him.

"That's him," I choked out. "Jacob Leopold. That's the man who.. Who..."

I couldn't spit out the words but Harry understood and I saw his face twist with anger and disbelief.

He grabbed me and took me in to his arms, holding me close. "We can call the police, we can leave even,"

"Harry, it's 11:15 on New Year's Eve. Nobody will answer," I said.

"She's right you know," a voice said.

It was him.

Harry stood in front of me and growled like a protective dog. "You listen to me, Leopold. Stay away from me and my Feancé,"

"She's not really your Feancé though, Harry." a smirk played on Jacob's lips and he walked closer. "You're suppose to be with my sister,"

"Your sister can find another fake boyfriend," Harry hissed. "Don't take another stop towards Jenna,"

"Are you happy, Jenna? I mean, my mother wanted to make sure you were taken care of in the best way. I mean, you can't be a princess and be pregnant," he said.

"Please. I don't know what you want, but whatever it is, I'll give it to you," I said and shivered.

"Anything I want?" He asked.

Harry looked at me and I nodded. "Just please, leave us alone,"

A smirk played on his lips. "How can I leave you alone when all I want to do is find a way to get my Dick," he got closer, "into your area,"

Harry stepped in front of me and pushed him hard back. "Don't ever touch her!"

"Don't you remember, Styles? I already did," he smirked and went to grab me but Harry shoved him back.

"Just stay away, okay." He spat.

"But she promised me anything. And what I want her his naked body wrapped around mine like I had it a few months ago,"

While this whole thing was going on, I called the police. Jacob didn't notice and neither did Harry, and they Heard the conversation and as soon as the police came, Jacob stood frozen in his tracks.

"Jacob Leopold, you are under the arrest for the raping and threatening of Jenna Fitzgerald." And officer said who was putting handcuffs on his wrists and started reading his Miranda rights.

Jacob was taken away an an officer came up to Harry and I. "I suggest you get lawyer and get a date," he said.

"Okay, we will," I said back and he left the scene.

I looked at Harry and gave him a very tight, thankful hug. "He's gone," is all he said to me.

"Guys! The ball is about to drop!" Taylor called out the door and Harry and I ran back inside.

"5....4.....3.....2...1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Screamed everybody.

Harry gave me a long gaze and I smirked. "Come here you," I said.

He gave me a nice, warm kiss on the lips. It lasted a while, but it was well worth the ooohhs and AAAHHS. We got.

-
The next day Harry and I got up really early and went to his management in Florida. The really mean guy who never actually met me, but for some reason hates me, was there.

"Harry, you did come. And your brought the girl with you," he said.

"Her name is Jenna," he light growled and we took a seat in his office.

"So is it true?" He asked, looking at me. "Jacob Leopold raped you?"

"Don't forget sterilized me," I added.

"That's so horrible," he said. "I'm very sorry. Harry, I am sorry I brought him to your party,"

"It's fine. He was caught and now Jenna is safe," he said.

"Not really," I mumbled but Harry ignored that comment.

"Listen, Harry. You have been so much trouble, I really don't see why you just be with Jenna," the Stiff said.

"That's what I've been trying to do!" He announced.

The Stiff looked at me and at Harry. "You can be a couple, but under no circumstances shall you be married,"

"But we both want to get married by the end of this year," I said.

"It will be a private wedding, you hear me?" Stiff announced.

I couldn't stop smiling. "I'm okay with that. Are you Harry?"

Harry nodded. "As long as I get to be with you,"

The thanked the Stiff and walked out of the offices. Harry picked me up and hugged me super tight. "We did it babe,"

"I know," I said.

"Are you ready to go home, as in, our home?" Harry asked.

I nodded. "I am,"

And with that we shared a long, sweet, passionate kiss.