Four: Awkward

(Jenna)

I took Harry's hand as we walked into the carousel restaurant. It was a small venue but it looked cute when Harry and I went out last night.

The waiter sat us and we all ordered. Harry his Ice tea, me a lemonade, Louis Ice tea, my mom water and Troy a Pepsi.

"This looks like a lovely place," Troy said and looked around.

"I looked nice enough," I smiled and looked over at Harry who was looking down at his phone.

His face was worried and perplexed and he looked over at me. "Louis?"

"Yes?" Louis said.

"Did management call you? and text you?" He asked, his voice sounding worried and complexed.

Louis checked his phone. "Nope, why?"

"They just sent me a text saying they need to talk to me and called me about our new single," he said.

"How did they sound?" Louis asked.

"Happy," Harry said. "It was weird,"

"If they are happy you have nothing to worry about, Harry." my mom said.

"I guess so," Harry said and smiled, slipping his hand through mine under the table.

The waiter came back with our drinks and said she would give us a few minutes

"Oh my gosh! MOM LOOK ITS Harry STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!" A voice screamed behind me. It was a girl who looked to be about fifteen and was clutching a shopping bag.

I looked at Harry. "Do you know her?" I asked.

"No," he said and smiled.

Louis, of course, turned on his charm. "Hello there young lady," he said.

"I'm such a huge fan! My name is Mariah," her cheeks were turning red from smiling so big. "You're new song is so good! Are you making an album?"

"Yeah, we are," Harry said. "The single is out already?"

"Fans leaked it. It's so amazing, I can't wait for the music video!" She screeched.

"Okay, well. Thank you," Louis said.

The girl nodded and said her goodbyes. "That was weird," I commented.

"Harry," Louis looked at him in amazement. "We have fans!"

They high-fived across the table and the waiter came back to take our order.

-
(Harry)

Right now all I can think about is how I'm sitting on top of the world.

I have Jenna beside me, I am famous, And management called and told me that our first paycheck for $4,000,00o was going into our bank accounts as we speak. That's four million. FOUR MILLION!

I haven't told Jenna yet, but I'm getting to it. As soon as her parents leave I will.

"How's your food, Jenna?" Troy asked.

"Very good," she smile and took another bite of her salad.

"Harry, what do you plan on doing if your band fails?" Her mom brought up.

That was random. "Oh, I don't know. Probably go to school for cooking since I love to cook," I smiled proud.

"Oh mom!" Jenna gushed. "Harry makes the best calamari,"

"Does he?" She said. "Well, that's good. I can see on this engagement who will be the more successful one,"

"Marcie," Troy said under his breath. "Please,".

"I mean, Troy, obviously Jenna will make more money," she said.

"Mom, does it matter? As long as we are happy we will be fine," Jenna told her mother.

Jenna's mom gave us both a sour look then stated. "I don't like you two getting married. You are too young. I don't care if you are waiting till Jenna Finishes college,"

"Mom!" Jenna said in disbelief.

"I don't like how you want to move in with her either. I don't like you guys being sexually active,"

"How would you know that?" I asked.

"Please, Harry. Jenna is glowing. Her lips are slightly pinker and fuller. Her eyes bluer. Everything about her screams 'I had sex'" Marcie said.

"Mother, I'm not talking about this!" Jenna hushed under the table.

"Marcie, please, lighten up." Troy said.

"I don't want her getting married. It's such a bad choice," she said.

"Mrs. Tomlinson," I began but she cut me off.

"Don't call me that. Don't speak to me either. You were going to say you love Jenna. Ha! You don't know what love is,"

Jenna had tears welling In Her eyes and she got up, walking towards the bathroom with no sound.

"Good job," Louis said sarcastically.

I stared at my hands, in able to think of what to say.

So I just sat there, awkwardly.