Six: jobs

(Jenna)

The bright sun woke me up and I groaned lightly. I couldn't stretch out because Harry was on top of me and clinging to me. His body heat did feel nice and being close to him was always a pleasure, but I had to get up.

I had an interview at Disney.

I slightly wiggled and tried to move so he would get off, but he was too strong and would not get off no matter how hard I tried.

"Harry, please," I whispered lightly as I pushed on his giant hands that were around me.

I seemed to have woke him up, which was a good thing in some cases.

"Jen, please." he moaned and burried himself closer into me. "Stay in bed,"

"I have an interview, remember? I have to get a job?"

"But I'm a millionaire. I'll make the money," he mumbled.

"Harold," I scolded and he sighed deeply, letting me go.

I kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom to get dressed. The night before I had laid out my sexy royal blue dress that had black puffy sleeves and silver and black beading and lace down the front.

I brushed out my hair and took the curler to it slightly, letting my hair be flowy and I pinned it slightly up, put of my face.

When I was satisfied with myself o walked back out to Harry, who had moved over to a sitting position and eyes went wide when he saw me.

"Woe.." He was at a loss for words.

I giggled. "It's new,"

He got up and walked towards me. His hands placed on my hips and ran his hands down, observing every single one of my curves.

"God you're gorgeous," he breathed out. He was so in awe with me and I loved it. I love how I had him so wrapped around my finger.

"Harry, I have to go soon," I said.

"I have to leave in an hour to have a meeting with management," he told me. "When I get back, this dress will be ripped off of you,"

I smirked and kissed him, leaving him wanting more. "You can count on that,"

His grip slightly loosened but he kept he still kept his arms around me, holding me close to his bare chest.

"Do you want me to take you there? I have a meeting with management today anyway," he said.

"Yeah, of course. If you want to," I said and he leaned in and kissed me.

"I always want to," he told me and let me go. "Go on down stairs, I'll be out in a minute,"

I nodded and grabbed my blue heals, scurrying down the stairs and out.

I saw Anne sitting at the table, sipping her morning coffee. Did she open our coffee maker?

"Good morning, Jenna. My, don't you look stunning," she said.

I smiled and sat down to slip on my shoes. "Thank you, Harry said almost the same thing,"

She smirked at me as she raised her cups to her lip and took a sip. "Where are you off to this morning?"

"I have an interview for a job at Disney Land,"

"To be a princess I hope?" She asked.

"Yes, to be a princess," I smiled and stood in my heals, waking over to her closer. "Harry doesn't want me to get a job, but I want that independence, you know?"