Nine: best friends come back

(Harry)

Jenna started school a few weeks ago and my band is more popular than ever. We have taken over countries and made more hits than any boy band. We have a fandom that calls themselves "directioners" and they are so loyal and crazy.

Our second album is currently being made, and we all are working see on it. We decided to call it "Take Me Home" since a Louis and Niall and Liam all miss back home.

Me on the other hand, I have my home. Coming from work and seeing Jenna cooking or cleaning or reading makes me the happiest man alive. Knowing she's mine is even better.

I still am having to "date" Taylor Swift, but I haven't kissed her or anything. The third month of having to date her is almost up, and I'm very happy about it.

Jenna has been enjoying her time at disney. She keeps telling me how the little kids are always hugging her and excited to see her. She switches princesses; Anna from frozen Monday, Thursday and Friday and Aurora from sleeping beauty Tuesday, Wednesday and sometimes Saturday if they need her.

The money in the bank keeps rising. Her and I are billionaires because of my band and her money brings in a lot too. At least $6,000 every other month.

We are happy, and I can't wait to start planning our wedding.

-

"Jenna!" I called to her when I was coming home from work.

"Harry!" She called back and ran in, jumping up around my waist and kissing me passionately.

I slightly laughed at her and kissed her back, holding her up around the waist.

"How was your day?" She asked, her arms holding around my neck.

"Amazing, how was school and work?" I ssked.

"Awesome. Our neighbor, Taylor, she transferred into one of my classes. She is really smart!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled and sat her on the counter since she was getting heavy. "That's good you know somebody now,"

"She's coming over for dinner Saturday," she said.

Oh no. "Jenna, I have to tell you something,"

"What," she said and smiled, pressing her lips to mine once more, pecking them.

"I'm going on tour in a week," I said.

She stared at me and smiled. "Harry! That's amazing!"

"You're not upset that it's so close?" I asked. "Because I just found out myself,"

"Harry," she said. "I don't care. You're living your dream and I'm living mine" she smiled.

"I love you," I said and kissed her.

"I love you too," she said In the kiss and we continued to kiss until the phone rang.

"Don't answer it" I pleaded and began to kiss and suck her neck.

"Hazza, it could be important," she said and move to get her phone.

"Nooo," I whined and kissed her again as she answered the phone.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice asked.

"Niall! You're in California!" She exclaimed a few moments later.

"Niall's here?" I asked quietly.

"Sashh," she time me and put a finger to my lips.

Her eyes were wide with excitement, her smile grew and grew; she was so excited.