Nineteen: questions

(Harry)

I told the boys I wanted to spend time with Jenna because of everything that has happened, but management won't let me.

It's always an off show, or an interview, or recording our third album. I'm never home or there when I feel Jenna needs me.

I still hate leaving her at home alone, so if I have to go anywhere, I always call Taylor and see if she will stay with her.

I came home late one night and I only saw Taylor in the house

"Where's Jenna?" I asked.

"Upstairs sleeping," she said and stood up. "What were you up to being out so late?"

"Recording then then guys wanted to go out for a few drinks," I smiled.

"Okay well, I hope it was-" Taylor was cut off by a high pitched scream from upstairs.

All I could do was think of something hurting Jenna and I bolted myself up in our room and I saw Jenna sitting up, crying.

She saw me and ran into my arms, her cheek pressed against my broad chest.

"H-he's going to hurt me. H-He's going to come back," she sobbed.

"Who is, baby girl?" I asked, trying to soothe her.

She said nothing else and just held on to me. Taylor came up and said her goodbye's and I laid down with Jenna.

"I want to go back to work, but I'm so afraid," Jenna said.

"Listen, I don't blame you. But do you remember anything?" I asked.

She nodded. "His name was Jacob Leopold. And that's why I can't go back to work,"

My eyes lit up. I know a Leopold. I know there's a model with that name. Good gosh, what's her first name.

"My bosses name is Leopold. I think she may have hired him, or they're related," she looked me and I whipped her tears.

"Why didn't you tell the police this?" I asked.

"It was so much, Harry. All these questions and I just, I didn't care. I wanted you and that was all,"

My heart ached for Jenna and I kissed her tears away. "Tomorrow morning we can go down to the police station of you want?"

She didn't answer, only crawl into my lap and hold herself there.

Oh Jenna. If only there was a way I could fix all this.

-
(Jenna)

Harry must have woke up before me because I was in bed alone. I sighed and took my head and laid it on his pillow. His scent was everywhere and I liked that.

The bathroom door opened and Harry came out with a towel around his waist and he smiled at me.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"I guess," I snuggled into his pillow more.

He seemed like he was hesitating and he finally turned around. "Jenna, can I ask you something?"

"You know you can," I sat up.

"When can I make love to you?" He looked at me.

I stare at him and o couldn't think of words to form. He was so right though, when will I be ready?

"It was a stupid question," he interrupted my question. "Forget it,"

"Noo Harry. It wasn't," I looked at him. "Our sex life is something we both enjoy and I mean, you have every right to ask. It just.. I don't know. I'm so scared,"

"I understand, baby girl." he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry Harry," I said.

"No!" He said. "Don't be sorry. It's too early to ask, and I understand. I love you, Jenna. I would wait eons for you,"

"Can we just go out today? Just spend time together?" I asked.

He smiled and looked down. "I was just going to ask you,"

"Great minds think alike," I giggled.

"They sure do," he said and kissed me sweetly with a raging passion.

Oh Harry, such a charmer.