Ten: little surprises

(Jenna)

Harry was out cooking the hot dogs and hamburgers, I was mingling and introducing Taylor to everyone. She seemed to have a keen eye for Louis, however.

"Jenna, I can't believe you love in such an amazing place," Niall said, touching my arm and looking around me and at the house.

"My parents are renting it for me. My step dad knows Harry loves here, but they don't know that is mom is," I said.

"She won't be living here forever, will she?" He asked.

"I mean, it's nice having her here. She's sweet and she helps around the house. She has a good job and I mean, I like Anne," I shrugged.

"But didn't Harry tell you?" He asked.

"Tell me what?"

"His dream,"

I gave Niall a weird look. "His dream is to sing and be with me,"

"Well, yeah. He's already got those ones. But his other dream is to have a family. He wants kids, and lots of them," Niall took a drink of his lemonade and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Niall, of course Harry and I will have kids," I said.

"Well, yeah. But he wants to start really soon," Niall said. "Like, right now,"

"Wait, he told you this?" I asked.

"Of course he did," Niall said. "But don't worry about it. I'm sure if you and Harry have been sexually active, he would have been wearing protection. So don't sweat it,"

He patted my back and walked over to Louis and Taylor. I was left dumbfounded standing by the pool. My head was going crazy with this new information.

Harry and I did have sex last night. Was he wearing protection? I don't remember him putting it on...

"Babe?" Harry's hand touched my shoulder. I slightly jumped and looked at him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No. I mean, yes," I said. "I just... We need more lemonade. I'll be back from the store soon," I said and grabbed my wallet and keys.

"Be safe," he said and kissed my cheek and I nodded, rushing to the car.

-
I got home with a carton of lemonade and three pregnancy tests. I made sure I hid them and I ran to the bathroom, leaving the lemonade sit on the counter.

I ripped the tests open, reading the instructions very carefully. All I do is pee on them and wait 5 to 10 minutes.

Sounds easy enough.

I peed of the sticks and set them out on the counter. My body was anxious and my heart was pounding. Harry and I have been doing it for about a month and if he forgot one night...

Jenna, calm down.

After about eight minutes I looked at the tests.

Two had two lines, one had one line.

I ran my hand through my hair and I started to cry.

I'm pregnant.

-

"Jenna, are you okay?" Harry was at the door of the bathroom as I whipped my eyes. I have been sitting here for twenty minutes with no clue on how to tell Harry.

Without a word I stepped out the bathroom and kept my face down.

"Louis and Niall left. Louis took Taylor with him. I really they they like each other," he said.

I nodded and he took my cheeks and pulled my face up to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I pointed to the bathroom sink and he went and looked at it. He saw the tests, I know he did and I could see he was speechless.

"Jenna.." He said.

"You haven't been wearing protection, have you?" My voice cracked in a whisper.

"I didn't have any. I thought you were on the pill," he looked at me.

"Don't lie to me," I said harshly.

"Lie?" He asked. "Jenna what do I have to lie about?"

"Me being pregnant! Niall told me you wanted to have lots of kids. You just want to knock me up to have kids," i cried some more, the blood rushing to my face.

"Jenna," he stepped forward. "That's not completely true,"

"Then what is Harry!" I yelled. "You're leaving tomorrow and I'm pregnant! We are way to young to be having kids! I have a life!"

"And you think I don't know that!" He screamed back. "all I do is support for your life!"

"Harry, you don't support me! We never see each other! And you're leaving for how many months now?" Was getting more and more upset.

His face turned purple and he grabbed my shoulders and forcefully pinned me against the wall. "I fucking love you! Don't you dare get me into this situation! I didn't do anything!"

I began to cry some more and pushed his chest, getting him off of me. "Just like you never do anything wrong," i said backing away. "you never do anything right either,"

His face was steaming with redness and heat from him being upset and he went to grab me but I blocked him and ran into the bedroom, locking it.

I was crying so hard the tears were half blinding me. I saw my back in a mirror and it looked like I had a really big bruise there from Harry slamming me into the wall.

I laid down on the bed, face first into my pillow and sobbed away.

I heard Harry stomping around and slamming things and I didn't care.

If he left, good for him.

He's better without me.