Two: city life

(Jenna)

Harry drove us to the city where we parked and began to walk around.

It was so enchanting. So many people in the highest fashion, so many stores, so much stuff to do.

"This place is amazing," Harry said in awe, looking around.

"And we live here," I added, viewing into a shop window.

Harry took my hand and laced our fingers together. "When I get lots of money, I'll buy you this whole city," he said.

I smiled at him and he kissed my hand as we began to walk up and down the streets.

"There's a Starbucks. I had some for the first time at the X-Factor. You wanna try it?" He asked.

I've never had such famous coffee before, so I nodded, wanting to get a taste of the new experience.

We walked into the store and it was crazy busy. We stood in line, holding hands, watching the fashionable people walk out with their fancy coffee.

I looked down at myself. "I need a new wardrobe if I'll be living here,"

Harry leaned down and pressed lip lips against my ear. "You look better than half these people, babe."

I blushed and soon we were up. I didn't know what I wanted, but Harry did. So he ordered us both a Java Chip frappechino.

We took our number and sat down at a small table in a corner and waited quietly.

"So when do you start at UCLA?" Asked Harry.

"I start next Monday. And I still need to find a job," I told him.

"Work here," he said. "You would be the best looking worker,"

I shook my head and took his hand. "Actually, I got offered a job already,"

"Really? By who?" He asked.

"Well, our neighbor to the right, his name is Josh. He works at DisneyLand as a character, Prince Fillip from Sleeping Beauty. He told me their Sleeping Beauty quit and they are looking for another one. I said it sounded like fun and he gave me a resume and I go in for an audition in two weeks,"

Harry's face lit up. "My princess is going to be a princess!"

I laughed lightly. "Yeah. I guess so,"

"I hope you get it," Harry smiled.

"Thank you," I said and they guy came to our table with our drinks.

"Want to hear about One Direction?" He asked as he sipped his drink.

"Oh course!" I smiled and sat up straighter.

"Okay, so we recorded our first single, and in a week I have to go record the rest of our first album. And if it sells good, we can go on a tour and make another one," he told me.

"What's the song called?," I asked.

"You can't tell anyone, okay?" He said.

"Okay," I smiled.

He leaned in like he was going to kiss me but pressed his lips against my ear. "What Makes You Beautiful,"

I smiled and pulled away. "It sounds amazing,"

"I'll sing some of it to you later," he said and took my hand. "You ready to go beautiful?"

"Yes," I smiled and took my drink and we walked out.

-
(Harry)

I pulled into our driveway and set my empty cup in the cup holder before grabbing Jenna's hand before getting out.

"Do you want to ride the Harry Train since you haven't seen me in forever?" I asked.

She smirked at me and knew exactly what I meant. Pressing her lips against mine, she mumbled a "yes," and got out.

I smirked and followed her until we were stopped by a girl.

"Hi there, new Neighbors!" She called. This girl had short brown hair, was curvy but definitely in the right places, and had dark eyes to match her hair.

"Hi," Jenna said, taking my hand into hers.

"I'm Taylor, I live across the street," the girl smiled.

"Hello," I said. "I'm Harry and this is Jenna,"

"It's so nice to meet you guys," she said.

"Same to you," Jenna smiled.

"This might sound odd, but are you Harry Styles from the X-Factor?" She questioned me.

I pressed my lips together. "Yes, I am,"

A grin grew on her face and she clapped her hands together. "Wow! That's so neat!"

I felt Jenna grasp my hands a little tighter and I squeezed back to reassure her.

"Yeah," I said. "Anyway, we have to get in. We still have some unpacking and stuff"

"Oh alright, yes," Taylor nodded. "I guess I will see you both later!"

"Alright," said Jenna and we waved goodbye and walked into our house.

"What was that hand squeeze for?" I smirked.

"Just incase," Jenna replied and opened up a box.

"Jen, no unpacking," I slightly whined and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her neck softly. "Let's go upstairs, yeah baby?"

I felt her give into my romantic gestures and she turned around, kissing me sweetly. "I'll race you there,"

I smirked and watched her take off to the bedroom, stripping all the way there.

I followed her.